Easy Cinnamon Rolls. Sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar over butter-brushed dough. More is a good thing when it comes to cinnamon rolls. While the rolls are baking, whisk together a simple icing of powdered sugar, milk, and salt to glaze the finished rolls with when they come out of the oven.
To make the cinnamon rolls: Roll out dough on a floured surface (any flour works, even coconut flour). If dough is too sticky to roll, just add more flour of choice a little at a time. Making a holiday breakfast for a crowd is a breeze with these Easy Cinnamon Rolls. You can have Easy Cinnamon Rolls using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Cinnamon Rolls
- It’s 1.5 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 4 Tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of yeast.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare For of filling.
- Prepare 1.5 Tablespoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 cups of brown sugar.
- Prepare As required of Butter for spreading.
- Prepare as required of Vanilla butter cream.
- It’s 1 cup of icing sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of milk (if required).
This recipe is easy enough to make for a small family brunch or for a Christmas morning breakfast for your entire extended family and you can still enjoy the morning opening gifts and relaxing on the couch while the whole house smells amazing. Each cinnamon roll is extra soft with the most delicious cinnamon swirl! This cinnamon roll recipe makes classic, home-style cinnamon rolls. They're fluffy, soft, and topped with vanilla glaze.
Easy Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- Make the dough: Add Milk & egg and whisk together.Now in a same bowl add butter,flour, sugar, salt, yeast together until it becomes a dough consistency.Set aside..
- For the filling : While the dough is rising, make the filling. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon mix it & Set aside..
- Shape your cinnamon: Now dough is perfect to make rolls, Sprinkle a large work surface with flour..
- Now Spread some butter on it and sprinkle the filling mixture..
- Now here its a task, we have to roll this very tight and carefully..
- Now we have to cut and bake this. Roll up dough cut into 12 equal sized rolls (feel free to measure and cut each roll).
- Now set it into a greased tray and let it rest for approximately 1 hour..
- Once rolls are doubled in size, bake them in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 18-20 minutes,180 degree C. They will rise more in the oven..
- While rolls are baking, beat together butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and milk. Do NOT chill the frosting. Keep it at room temperature until the cinnamon rolls are baked..
- Once the cinnamon rolls have bene removed from the oven, spread the cream cheese frosting on them while they are still warm..
Drizzle a sweet glaze over top making this the VERY BEST holiday breakfast! Spread melted butter all over dough. Sprinkle with walnuts, pecans, or raisins if desired. A Slow Rise for the Best Cinnamon Rolls. The dough I ultimately created is best made over two days.