Chocolate banana bread pockets. All Reviews for Banana Chocolate Chip Bread. The banana pockets are also fun to eat and enjoy. In this recipe collection, the meals have a bread base.
Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Well, if chocolate and banana were to marry, this would be the result—a richly chocolate banana bread, infused with cocoa, speckled with chocolate chips, with. Double chocolate paleo banana bread bars made with almond flour and coconut flour. You can cook Chocolate banana bread pockets using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate banana bread pockets
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- Prepare 4 of bread slices.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of grated dark chocolate.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of chocolate syrup.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for frying.
Double Chocolate Banana Bread is perfectly moist and gooey with an incredibly deep chocolate flavor, and you'd never guess it's sweetened entirely by ripe bananas. A few years ago (that makes me feel like such an old blogger 😱) I posted this recipe for Paleo Chocolate Chunk Banana Bread. Old-fashioned bread pudding gets a hip new update with chocolate and banana flavors plus soymilk. This banana bread can be made with or without the chocolate chips and is guaranteed to be your new go-to recipe!
Chocolate banana bread pockets instructions
- Cut the edges of bread slices and roll it with the help of rolling pin..
- Now add some banana slices,1tbsp grated chocolate and fold it as shown in picture..
- Apply milk with brush and coat with the bread crumbs. Prepare all in the same way.
- Now deep fry it in medium hot oil till golden colour. Garnish with chocolate syrup on it and enjoy…..
Make sure to try my Chocolate Adding the sliced bananas into the bread leaves little pockets of banana that you wouldn't normally have when it's mashed. Not enough that it is mushy. But this banana bread is so moist and dense and has those pockets of warm melty, chocolate chunks, and a bit of a coconut crunch. It's really so amazing if you drizzle EXTRA almond butter on the slices. I won't name names but someone ate the whole loaf, maybe only sharing a bite or two.