Cinnamon Toast Popcorn. Drizzle mixture over popcorn; toss well to coat. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over popcorn, and toss well. Cinnamon Toast Popcorn is a twist on a classic breakfast treat.
Add the cinnamon, seal the bag, and shake until well coated. Spread the popcorn over the baking sheet. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. You can have Cinnamon Toast Popcorn using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Toast Popcorn
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 Teaspoon of Kosher Salt.
- You need 8 Cup of Popped Popcorn, Hot.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Melted clarified Butter (It has low water content).
Stuckey's scrumptious Cinnamon Toast Popcorn is flavored with the finest ground cinnamon and makes for a delightful treat by the fireside with friends at night. It is the handful that will change your life, and those around you. So go ahead, try it for yourself, find out why everyone is craving it. Grab a handful & get your coffee to brewing, then just take it easy.
Cinnamon Toast Popcorn step by step
- Using a mortar or pestle, food processor or blender, combine sugar, salt, cinnamon Then grind or pulse until reduced to a fined powder (will take about 1 minute with a processor r blender)..
- Place hot popcorn in a bowl. Drizzle melted butter over popcorn, tossing to coat evenly..
- While continuing to toss popcorn, sprinkling with cinnamon mixture until evenly coated..
There's no rush when popcorn is involved, and with our sweet Cinnamon Toast popcorn, you'll want to take things a little slower to enjoy your mornings just a little bit longer. Mix together the sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Slowly pour the butter over the popcorn, tossing with your hands about halfway through. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture over the top of the popcorn and toss well to coat. Cinnamon Toast Crunch Popcorn is the perfect easy dessert recipe for cinnamon lovers out there.