Apple cinnamon bread rolls. Apple Cinnamon Rolls Ingredients The dough we use to make apple cinnamon rolls is a rich dough, which means that it's prepared with fat like milk, butter, and eggs. Rich doughs make soft breads such as babka, soft dinner rolls, and glazed doughnuts. It's soft and supple, rises up beautifully, and has this crazy awesome buttery flavor.
Once you tasted this recipe, you will definitely fall in love with the taste. If you want it to make more healthier, instead of the white sugar, you can add the organic brown sugar or organic country sugar or. Easy to make, these apple cinnamon rolls are a pull apart bread that's soft, light and fluffy. You can have Apple cinnamon bread rolls using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple cinnamon bread rolls
- Prepare 2 of medium sized apples.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of butter+ as required.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 4 slices of bread.
- You need For of garnish:-.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
These fragrant coffee rolls are generously filled with apples, nuts and fruit. Enjoy these hot or warm for breakfast or, as a snack or, a dessert. Don't have time to read the recipe now? Apple pie meets soft gooey cinnamon rolls for the best rolls you've ever had!
Apple cinnamon bread rolls step by step
- Wash, peel and cut apples into cubes..
- In a pan heat butter. Add apple pieces. Add sugar, cinnamon powder and lemon juice. Mix and cook for 3-4 minutes. Transfer into a bowl and cool down for sometime..
- Cut edges of bread slices. Roll out slightly with rolling pin. Spread prepared apple mixture on one side and make roll..
- Prepare all rolls like this. Cook all sides with butter on tawa or grill pan till golden..
- Transfer rolls in plate. Sprinkle some sugar cinnamon powder mixture and serve..
Quick & easy, this starts with frozen bread dough and fresh apples and in no time at all you are pulling this heavenly dish out of the oven. There's no better way to highlight this duo than with a loaf of quick bread. Apple Fritter Bread is a pull apart bread made with cinnamon rolls and filled with apples! This is the perfect dessert or breakfast treat and tastes just like an apple fritter doughnut. Breads like this are dangerous in my house – we can never stop eating it!