Cinnamon chinchin. Cinnamon Chin Chin has the great crunch of traditional Chin Chin with the added flavor of cinnamon. Cinnamon and nutmeg are a dynamic spice duo that can be enjoyed alone or as a complement to a a morning cup of coffee. Cinnamon adds a bold and flavorful taste to this already tasty snack.
Cinnamon Chin Chin for the Win. For the past month on my blog, I have noticed in a surge in the search of chin chin recipes. The focus has been on soft chin chin for some reason. You can cook Cinnamon chinchin using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon chinchin
- Prepare 8 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 sachet of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla flavour.
- Prepare 1 of n half cup of water.
- It’s of Groundnut oil.
Luckily, I had the recipe already uploaded. Coated with a yummy blend of cinnamon and sugar, this snack is sugary sweet yet tastefully refined with a warm touch of spice. Chin-Chin is a snack that is irresistible not only to Africans, but non-Africans who taste of it, find it quiet addictive! Main ingredients: flour, sugar, eggs, and butter..
Cinnamon chinchin instructions
- In a clean bowl add all dry ingredients n mix it well.
- Add d egg n flavour n mix again. Lastly add d water little by little, mix well enough 2 hv a soft dough. Cover 4 lyk 5min..
- Cut d dough into 10 pieces,n den roll it 1 by 1. Cut into little pieces n fry it,with oil on low heat..
- Serve with any chill juice or hot tea. Enjoy 😉. Try d recipe n thank me later ✌.
Cinnamon adds a bold and flavorful taste to this already tasty snack. Add the liquid ingredients: Make a well/ hole in the centre and add the liquid ingredients one by one to the dry ingredients' mixture (add egg, melted margarine. Fry the chin chin in batches. Add the chin chin pieces to the hot oil one handful at a time. Love Chin Chin is available in five amazing flavours including Vanilla, Coconut, Cinnamon, Lemon and Chilli.