Cinnamon roll. Cinnabon wouldn't hand over the recipe for those famous cinnamon rolls, so Food Network Kitchens whipped up some pretty sweet imitations. Coat bottom of baking pan with butter and sprinkle with sugar. After testing many recipes for cinnamon rolls I found that just about any home-made roll can be good if you have the right icing.
Whisk the sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Hello and welcome to the wide wide world of cinnamon roll love. You can cook Cinnamon roll using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll
- You need 1/4 cup of butter, divided.
- Prepare of Dough.
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tablespoons of white sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare of Fillings.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of grounded cinnamon.
Seriously, say hello to big, fluffy PERFECT cinnamon rolls packed with a cinnamon brown sugar filling and glazed with a vanilla cream cheese glaze that drips into the middle and soaks every single bite. Spices — You can't have cinnamon rolls without cinnamon, but we also add a little cardamom and nutmeg to our cinnamon sugar filling. They make the rolls taste incredible. Cream cheese and cream — For the glaze on top, you have a few options.
Cinnamon roll instructions
- Preheat oven to desired temperature, grease baking pan with 2 teaspoon melted butter.
- In a large bowl mix flour, 2 tablespoons white sugar,baking powder and salt,add 3 tablespoon butter and mix together till it make a soft dough.
- Turn dough in a clean working surface and make a rectangular desired thick, brush the dough with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- Mix 1/2 cup white sugar, cinnamon and brown sugar in a small bowl, put 1/2 of the cinnamon mixture into the baking pan, sprinkle the other cinnamon mixture in the butter brushed dough and roll.
- Cut the roll dough into 18 pieces and put into the baking pan and bake until golden brown.
How to make homemade cinnamon rolls You can take any basic dinner roll recipe and turn it into homemade cinnamon rolls. Instead of shaping into balls, just roll out the dough into a rectangle and slather on some cinnamon sugar. That's what almost every cinnamon roll recipe that I researched calls for. The cinnamon rolls have a slightly denser texture and chewier bite that the classic confection. If you've ever made our Pizza Dough Cinnamon Rolls, consider this its DIY upgrade.