Cinnamon buns. I used to make cinnamon rolls and stick buns professionally. Here is how we rolled tight buns. Apply butter evenly, then sugar/cinnamon mixture.
We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more. Whisk the butter, egg yolk and vanilla into the yeast mixture. Whisk the flour, the sugar, salt and nutmeg in a large bowl. You can have Cinnamon buns using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon buns
- It’s 150 ml of warm milk.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of fresh instant yeast.
- It’s 4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of milk powder.
- You need 1 of egg at room temperature.
- You need 2.5 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 2.5 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
Make a well in the center of the flour and stir in the yeast mixture with. A Slow Rise for the Best Cinnamon Rolls. The dough I ultimately created is best made over two days. Not only does this break up the work, but I think the flavor from a slow-risen dough tastes better.
Cinnamon buns instructions
- Pour the milk in a mixing bowl, add in the yeast as well as the sugar, egg, milk powder, cinnamon and salt. Stir this to form a mixture..
- Pour in the flour and mix in with a spatula..
- Transfer to a work surface and mix the dough briefly to ensure all the flour is mixed..
- Add in the butter and kneed for about 15 minutes with your palms until smooth and elastic.
- Place the dough into a container and let it rise for 1 hour, when covered in a warm environment, until double in size.
- Divide the dough into approximately 70 gram portions. Roll them up into smooth balls using palms..
- Into a well-greased baking dish, place the rolled up dough. Let the dough rise again in a warm environment for 30 minutes when covered. Brush the buns with egg wash..
- Bake the buns for 20-25 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius. Once out, brush the top with some butter or oil. Let them cool and transfer to a cooling tray. Enjoy..
Whether you enjoy these pillowy cinnamon rolls hot from the oven or up to a week later (if they last that long!), they retain their wonderful soft texture. Paired with classic bold cinnamon flavor and rich vanilla icing, the result is truly the ultimate cinnamon roll. These cinnamon rolls can easily be made ahead. For best results, choose one of the following two methods. OVERNIGHT INSTRUCTIONS: After you've rolled and cut your cinnamon rolls and placed them into your lightly greased baking pan, cover with plastic wrap and place in your refrigerator.