Cinnamon roll. After testing many recipes for cinnamon rolls I found that just about any home-made roll can be good if you have the right icing. In too many recipes the cream cheese flavor overpowers the icing. Use this recipe for decadent cream cheese icing on your favorite cinnamon roll and you won't be disappointed!
The process, though, is the same. Just add your packet of yeast to a cup of warm milk. Cinnabon wouldn't hand over the recipe for those famous cinnamon rolls, so Food Network Kitchens whipped up some pretty sweet imitations. You can cook Cinnamon roll using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of yeast 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Cinnamon powder.
- You need of Brown sugar.
Spread melted butter all over dough. Sprinkle with walnuts, pecans, or raisins if desired. Sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar over butter-brushed dough. Combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl.
Cinnamon roll instructions
- Mix flour yeast, sugar, butter & add warm water milk gradually until a soft dough is formed cover and allow to raise for 30mins until double in size.
- Roll out Ina floured surface spread butter, sugar,and cinnamon powder on the dough and roll the dough like a mat..
- Then cut the rolled dough like pin wheels and arrange in a grease baking pan of your choice cover and allow it to rise again,then baked in a preheated oven until golden brown and you are done.
- Finally it's done serve with chocolate cream cheese or any syrup of ur choice and enjoy.its yummy.
Sprinkle the mixture over the butter in an even layer. Starting from the short edge (the one with butter all the way to the edge), roll the dough into a tight spiral. Pinch the spiral closed (the unbuttered edge should stick to the log of dough). Try out chocolate chip caramel rolls, pumpkin cinnamon rolls or bacon rolls! These homemade cinnamon rolls contain only a few, common ingredients that most of us always have on hand!