Almond Butter Blondies. Beat the almond butter into the cooled butter, followed by the brown sugar, eggs, egg yolk, and vanilla. Finish by folding in the nuts and transferring to a prepared pan. The batter will be thick, so I suggest using a rubber or silicone spatula.
Almond Butter Blondies make the BEST chocolate chip cookie bar recipe that's gluten free and keto friendly! These cookie bars are a recreation of an almond butter blondie recipe I posted during the early days of the L&Z blog. Of course the earlier recipe was higher sugar and made with refined flour. You can cook Almond Butter Blondies using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Almond Butter Blondies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond butter.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk or plant milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/4 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut flakes.
- Prepare of Sea salt for sprinkling.
Blondies almond butter These are quite amazing without any additions, but feel free to add your favorites, like chocolate chips, raisins, or even freeze dried berries. For substitutions, you can use maple syrup in place of honey. I haven't tested flax seed egg or chia seed egg, but I bet they'll work. I personally love to add extra chocolate chunks and chocolate chips for an extra gooey and melty chocolate boost.
Almond Butter Blondies instructions
- Preheat oven to 325F. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together almond butter, egg, sugar, vanilla, and milk. Mix until thoroughly combined and batter forms thick ribbons when you lift the whisk..
- Switch to a spatula or wooden spoon and mix in almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt..
- Once combined, stir in coconut (optional) and chocolate chips. Spread into a loaf pan that is lined with parchment paper and sprayed with cooking spray. Top with additional chocolate chips and flaky sea salt..
- Bake for 25 minutes, rotating pan halfway through. Allow to cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes before lifting parchment out of pan and slicing. Makes 8 blondies..
Add butter and extracts; mix well. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Pumpkin Spice Almond Butter Blondies Vegan Almond Butter Quinoa Blondies This recipe, for almond butter quinoa blondies, is a unique twist on the traditional blondie, using far less fat and sugar. Rather than butter, we're using coconut oil and almond butter. In a bowl, mix the almond butter, non dairy milk, coconut sugar and vanilla until well combined and smooth.