Soft Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting. In bread machine pan, place dough ingredients in order suggested by the manufacturer. Select "dough" setting on the bread machine. Do you enjoy your cinnamon rolls with tangy, thick cream cheese frosting instead of vanilla icing?
Big, fluffy Cinnamon Rolls made from scratch Just like Cinnabon's famous Cinnamon Rolls, these gorgeous cinnamon buns are filled with buttery brown sugar cinnamon and covered in gooey cream cheese frosting. This Overnight Cinnamon Rolls recipe are the perfect make-ahead breakfast item. These rolls are soft and buttery. You can cook Soft Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Soft Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting
- It’s of Dough.
- You need 3 1/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of instant yeast.
- It’s 1/4 of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 of medium-large egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of soft butter.
- It’s of Cinnabon Filling.
- It’s 3/4 cup of soft brown sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of soft butter.
- You need of Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Prepare 4 ounces (110 gm) of softened cream cheese.
- You need 3 tablespoons of soft butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
They have have a punchy cinnamon flavor and are topped with a fluffy cream cheese frosting. The best part about this recipe is that you can split up the work, dividing it into two days. Pillowy-soft bread rolls filled with cinnamon-sugar and glazed cream cheese frosting. Soft, sweet, no-knead cinnamon rolls with a decadent vanilla cream cheese icing makes for an unforgettable breakfast!
Soft Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting instructions
- In a small saucepan over medium low heat add the milk and butter. Stir until the butter has melted and remove from heat..
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together flour, yeast, sugar, and salt..
- Add the egg and water and mix until just starting to combine. Slowly add in the milk mixture and mix until the dough starts to form and become smooth. Cover and let the dough rest for 10-30 minutes..
- Roll the dough into a large 9×15 square. About ¼-1/2 inch thick. In a small bowl combine the cinnamon and brown sugar for the filling. Spread the softened butter onto the dough and Sprinkle the cinnamon and brown sugar on top..
- Roll up the 15 inch side into a log and pinch the seams. Cut into 9-12 slices depending on how thick you want your cinnamon rolls..
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Bake for 30 minutes or until just golden brown on top..
- To make the frosting combine together the cream cheese, butter, and powdered sugar until smooth. Add the vanilla and whisk. Frost over warm (not hot) cinnamon rolls and enjoy!.
Mix in the vanilla and milk, then gradually mix in the confectioners' sugar and salt until smooth and fluffy. Soft Cinnamon Rolls made with a simple homemade dough are super fluffy and light! Coat them in a perfect cream cheese glaze and let the baking begin! You know you're onto a winning Cinnamon Roll recipe when you see and feel how soft they are on the inside. While the rolls are baking, make the frosting.