Cinnamon Rolls. After testing many recipes for cinnamon rolls I found that just about any home-made roll can be good if you have the right icing. In too many recipes the cream cheese flavor overpowers the icing. Use this recipe for decadent cream cheese icing on your favorite cinnamon roll and you won't be disappointed!
If you can't eat them all in one go, store any frosted extras in the fridge due to the cream cheese.. Cinnabon wouldn't hand over the recipe for those famous cinnamon rolls, so Food Network Kitchens whipped up some pretty sweet imitations. To assemble the rolls, remove half of the dough from the pan. You can have Cinnamon Rolls using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- Prepare of Bread.
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of yeast.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Cinnamon filling.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
Cinnamon rolls are generally baked at a lower temperature than other breads — if the rolls are close together, the tops will begin to brown before the edges and centers are done. A Slow Rise for the Best Cinnamon Rolls. The dough I ultimately created is best made over two days. Not only does this break up the work, but I think the flavor from a slow-risen dough tastes better.
Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- Whisk milk and egg in a bowl, add softened butter, yeast, salt and sugar. Then gradually fold in flour..
- Make a shaggy dough and knead on a clean work surface. Knead cleanly and make a smooth dough. Flatten the surface with your hand and let rest for 5 minutes..
- To make the filling mix 1/2 cup of brown sugar or white sugar with 2 tsp of ground cinnamon..
- Take out dough and roll out in a rectangular shape on a slightly flour covered surface. Spread butter on the dough using a spoon or spatula. Sprinkle the cinnamon mixture completely on the dough and roll..
- Roll the dough tightly and make equal markings before cutting into round shapes using a dental floss or a sharp knife to make a clean cut.
- Cover tightly and put in a warm place for 40 – 1hr to let rise..
- Put in the oven to bake for 25-40 mins. And Enjoy!!!.
These cinnamon rolls can easily be made ahead. For best results, choose one of the following two methods. OVERNIGHT INSTRUCTIONS: After you've rolled and cut your cinnamon rolls and placed them into your lightly greased baking pan, cover with plastic wrap and place in your refrigerator. The next day, remove them from the fridge and allow them to come to room. This cinnamon roll recipe makes the absolute best, gooiest cinnamon rolls for the follwoing reasons: The rolls touch each other while baking.