Cinnamon Chaffles with Buttermilk Blueberry Syrup. Great recipe for Cinnamon Chaffles with Buttermilk Blueberry Syrup. So it's kinda keto, just depends on how you do keto and your macros. I didn't figure them for this recipe, as it depends on the ingredients you use.
Don't use frozen blueberries as the extra moisture makes it difficult for the chaffles to get crisp. Mouthwatering delicious with hints of juicy blueberries and cinnamon, these blueberry chaffles make a fantastic breakfast or keto treat. In a large bowl, beat eggs. You can cook Cinnamon Chaffles with Buttermilk Blueberry Syrup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Chaffles with Buttermilk Blueberry Syrup
- It’s of Buttermilk Blueberry Syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar swerve.
- You need 1/3 cup of heavy cream plus 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 of cut salted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 cups of fresh blueberries.
- It’s of Cinnamon Chaffles.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tbsp of powdered monkfruit blend.
Next, add egg, cream cheese, vanilla extract and mix with a whisk until well combined. Enjoy with your favorite sugar-free syrup. Includes the best basic keto chaffles recipe, sweet chaffles (cinnamon churro + pumpkin), savory chaffles (jalapeno popper + garlic parmesan), tips, tricks, and substitutions. Learn about the BEST keto syrup we have found!
Cinnamon Chaffles with Buttermilk Blueberry Syrup instructions
- Heat sugar sub, heavy cream with lemon juice, and butter in a saucepan over medium heat until mixture starts to boil, about 5 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and stir baking soda and vanilla into buttermilk mixture. Add blueberries and cook until they are warm and soft. Set aside..
- Pre heat waffle iron..
- Mix all chaffle ingredients together. Spray waffle iron with non-stick spray. Ladle on half the amount and cook until brown and crisp..
I guess the best way I can describe what these taste like is a chocolate waffle, a keto friendly, low carb chocolate waffle – of course! Mix all ingredients together and spread on top of the chaffle. Top with optional frosting, glaze, nuts, sugar-free syrup, whipped cream or simply dust with monk fruit confectioners sugar. This post will help you navigate the overwhelming world of Chaffles so you can get started making the best Chaffles in your kitchen ASAP. I've also included plenty of links to Chaffle recipes.