Peanut butter bites. Satisfy Your Cravings & Maintain Ketosis With Our Snack Selection. Find Deals on Peanutbutter Bites in Jams & Spreads on Amazon. Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well-combined.
Loaded with protein, fiber and healthy fats to keep you full and loaded with energy throughout the day. If you have been a reader of our blog for awhile now you most likely are aware that we love a good weekend meal prep. Cook and stir over low heat until blended. You can have Peanut butter bites using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut butter bites
- You need of Peanut butter.
- Prepare of Baked unsalted peanuts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of melted butter.
- It’s of Honey or sugar to the taste.
- Prepare of Chocolate sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of coffee.
- Prepare of Whipping cream.
- It’s of Warm water.
- Prepare of Sugar.
Remove from heat; stir in Rice Krispies and pretzels until coated. With a fork, swirl some decorative. You can enjoy them straight from the fridge, or allow the peanut butter bites to thaw a bit before enjoying. Delicious and Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Protein Bites are the ultimate guilt-free treat!
Peanut butter bites step by step
- Grind the peanuts with sugar and cinnamon (if using honey add after grinding).
- Add 1 tsp of melted butter and mix thoroughly till homogenous (we need a hard doughy consistency).
- Roll into small balls and freeze.
- Prepare the chocolate sauce by adding the ingredients in a bowl and mixing.
- After the balls feezed dip in sauce or in coconut flakes.
- Freeze the balls again and voila!.
These bites are loaded with old fashioned oats, creamy peanut butter, and flax seeds. Sweetened to perfection with honey and semi-sweet chocolate chips. A healthy protein-packed option that works great for prepping ahead for a grab-n-go breakfast or snack! Remove from the oven and immediately push peanut butter cups into centers of brownie bites. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.