No Oven/No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls. Preheat your oven for a fast and family favorite recipe for Easy Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Without Yeast, which are topped with tangy cream cheese frosting. It's hard to beat a warm batch of homemade cinnamon rolls, all those swirls of pillowy butter-soaked carbs. Place your cinnamon rolls in baking dish, they do not need to be touching, they will spread to fill their surrounding area.
Add the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and cinnamon to a large mixing bowl or stand mixer bowl and mix until combined. Add the milk, vanilla, and egg yolk and mix just until combined. While the mixer is running on slow speed, pour in the melted butter. You can have No Oven/No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No Oven/No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls
- Prepare 1 cup + 2 tbsp of All-purpose Flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 of cup+ 1 tbsp Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s 2.5 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare of Cinnamon Filling:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soft butter (room temperature).
- Prepare 1/2-1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
For glaze, combine powdered sugar and milk in a small bowl and stir until smooth. Once rolls are finished, drizzle on glaze and serve warm. Melt butter in a small saucepan or in microwave and allow to cool slightly. To the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the hook attachment, sift all the dry ingredients.
No Oven/No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- First mix the milk at room temperature with vinegar and keep it aside for 10 minutes..
- Mix all the dry ingredients for the dough – Flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and add the milk + vinegar mixture to this along with the butter and knead a soft dough..
- Rest the dough for about 10 minutes and after 10 minutes, knead it once again for a minute or two..
- Mix the soft butter along with brown sugar and cinnamon powder to it..
- Roll out the dough to make a rectange with a thickness of about 1/2 cm thickness..
- Spread the cinnamon – butter – sugar filling on it evenly..
- Fold this into 3 flaps and roll it slightly to make sure it sticks properly..
- Cut six equal pieces..
- Divide it into 3 strips & take one strip. This you can either cut into 3 or 2 (Don’t cut it all the way, leave the top joined), twist it to make a braid and tuck both the edges at the bottom..
- Place these in muffin cups. I used ramekins as I didn’t have muffin cups..
- Pre Heat the Kadhai with some salt. Place a ring stand of at least 1 inch and place the muffin cups on a plate in the pre heat kadhai and cook on medium hot flame for about 20 minutes..
- Once it is cooked, brush it with melted butter & serve it!.
- You can serve it with some dusted sugar on the side..
Anne Burrell's No-Yeast Cinnamon Rolls Are Next-Level Good.. throw in the oven in the morning and have a breakfast treat ready for the family with little effort. . the cinnamon rolls will . Just seven ingredients, and no yeast or rise time, means that these gooey, fragrant cinnamon rolls are truly the easiest, fastest of all time! With just seven ingredients, you can make delicious cinnamon rolls that require no stand mixer, no prolonged kneading, and, best of all, absolutely no rising time! Start your day off right with these mouthwatering No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls. They come together in a snap and provide you with soft and delicious cinnamon rolls.