Cinnamon Roll Cake. Using a butter knife gently swirl the cinnamon sugar into the cake batter. Don't over-swirl, as you want ribbons of the mixture throughout the cake. Cinnamon Roll Cake is a cinnamon roll turned into a gooey gooey delicious cake!
If you're looking for a shortcut, this recipe is it! Cinnamon Roll Cake This moist cake is swirled with a mixture of brown sugar and cinnamon to give it that classic cinnamon roll flavor! Using a knife, swirl the cinnamon filling into the cake. You can have Cinnamon Roll Cake using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll Cake
- Prepare of CAKE:.
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter melted.
- It’s of CINNAMON TOPPING:.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter softened.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- You need of GLAZE:.
- It’s 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 5 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
Spread the glaze on top of the cake while it is still warm. Prepare cake according to package directions. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted. In a large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon together until well combined and creamy.
Cinnamon Roll Cake step by step
- Mix flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, milk, eggs and vanilla together..
- Stir in melted butter, slowly. Pour into greased 9×13 pan..
- Mix cinnamon topping ingredients. Drop over cake mixture evenly..
- Swirl your topping and cake mixture with a knife going up and down the length of the pan (but only inserting it in the cake mix a little – not all the way)..
- Bake at 350 for 28-32 minutes..
- Mix glaze ingredients together. Drizzle over the cake while it’s still warm. ENJOY!.
Drop evenly over the batter by the tablespoonfuls and use a knife to marble/swirl through the cake. Cinnamon Roll Cake is a cinnamon roll turned into a gooey gooey delicious cake! Swirled with buttery brown sugar cinnamon and topped with a glaze… this is the BEST cake EVER! We love all things cinnamon roll at our house! As you'll see, there are three parts to this cake: cake batter, cinnamon swirl, and glaze.