Oatmeal Cookies recipe (Sugar free). This particular sugar-free cookie recipe calls for almond flour and flaked or sliced almonds. A little oat fiber gives the cookies a nice texture and a flour-like taste. In a pinch, you can sub coconut flour, but the oat fiber is nicer.
In a large bowl, stir together the gluten-free rolled oats, almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt. Combine the butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and erythritol in a blender. Add oats and Splenda, flour, salt, cinnamon and baking powder to the butter mixture. You can have Oatmeal Cookies recipe (Sugar free) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Cookies recipe (Sugar free)
- It’s 2 of medium sized ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 cups of rolled oats.
How to Make Sugar Free Oatmeal Cookies. There is a full recipe card below. These healthy cookies are so simple to make! Line a baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
Oatmeal Cookies recipe (Sugar free) step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas. Add in the butter and whisk to combine..
- Add in the egg and vanilla and whisk again. (The mixture would look separated but keep going.).
- In a small bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients and add it to the wet. With a spatula, mix until well combined..
- Add in the oats and fold it in..
- Scoop about 1 and 1/2 tbsp of dough roll it into a ball in your palms and place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper..
- Press them down alittle and bake in a preheated oven at 325 degrees fahrenheit for about 15 – 20 minutes..
- Let cool for about 10 minutes and serve warm or let cool completely. Enjoy!.
Make "eggs": Whisk together the flaxseed and water in a small bowl. Makes sure the cookies are spread apart as they will flatten while baking. Beat together: shortning, sugars, egg, water, and vanilla until creamy. Combine in a separate bowl, flour, salt and soda and cinnamon. Add to creamy mixture, then fold in the raisins and oats, mix well.