Gf Cinnamon roll cake!. Gluten-free cinnamon rolls can be hard to recreate. With this gluten-free cinnamon roll cake recipe, you get all of the flavors of cinnamon rolls and cinnamon buns without all of the work! This is not your average cinnamon cake.
The gluten-free dough is leavened with quick rise yeast. This means you don't have to proof it first. The yeast is mixed into the dry ingredients. You can have Gf Cinnamon roll cake! using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gf Cinnamon roll cake!
- Prepare 3 cups of Gf flour.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 11/2 cups of milk.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vinilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Gf flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon.
Gluten-Free Cinnamon Roll Cake that is easy, uses minimal ingredients, and takes the labor intensive steps of rolling and kneading away. The cake is swirled with cinnamon, then topped with a glaze, turning a classic gluten-free breakfast into a simple morning treat. This Gluten-free "Cinnabon" Cinnamon Roll Cake is a personal favorite. Made with all plant-based ingredients and it is a healthier spin on a cinnamon roll in cake form.
Gf Cinnamon roll cake! step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350 and spray a pan.
- In a large bowl mix the flour,salt,sugar,milk,vinilla, baking powder.
- Once combined put in 5 tablespoons of melted butter!.
- After your batter is done it should be sticky and thick when it looks like that put it aside in your pan.
- Now for the topping! In a bowl cream soft butter and brown sugar with 2 teaspoons of Gf flour and cinnamon and the you put it in the batter and swirle it.
- Now put the cake in the oven and bake it for 35-45 minutes.
- For the glaze in a small bowl take 1 cup of powder sugar and mix with 5 teaspoons of milk mix till no clumps.
- Ok now to make sure it is done take a toothpick or a knife and poke the middle and if it came out clean then you can take it out to glaze but if it came out still Abit doughy then bake for 10-5 more minutes.
- And enjoy🤗.
I know – that is a bold comment to make guys but this actually is such an insane recipe. In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the softened butter with the browned sugar, quinoa flour, and cinnamon until smooth. Scoop into a piping bag and cut the tip off (about ¼"). Pipe the cinnamon sugar/butter over the cake batter in swirls. Has anyone tried preparing the dough and swirling with the cinnamon mix the night before and baking in the morning?