Curry Flavored Paella Cooked on an Electric Griddle. Learn how to make a Quick & Easy Paella recipe! I hope you enjoy this easy Oven Baked Sausage & Shrimp Paella Recipe! Our Channel Page with MUCH MORE.
Rub the drained artichokes all over in the remaining three tablespoons of vegetable oil. This is a no-seafood paella, flavored completely with chicken and smoked sausage. The recipe uses chicken thighs, which can be browned (as dictated by the recipe) to draw out the deliciousness from the skin, or cooked within the paella mixture for a lighter flavor. You can cook Curry Flavored Paella Cooked on an Electric Griddle using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Curry Flavored Paella Cooked on an Electric Griddle
- Prepare 360 ml of Uncooked white rice.
- Prepare 1 of packet combined Mushrooms (shimeji, king oyster, etc. of your choice).
- It’s 50 grams of Precooked baby scallops.
- It’s 50 grams of Small shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 of Onions (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1/4 each of Red and yellow bell peppers.
- It’s 4 of to 5 Green beans.
- You need 1 of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 teaspoons Curry powder.
- It’s 400 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 of Salt, pepper.
This seafood paella recipe made over an open fire is perfect for entertaining a crowd! It serves eight; pair it with Spanish cheese and sangria. We cooked from all sorts of recipes from authentic sources. We developed a few seafood paella recipes and vegetarian versions for this website.
Curry Flavored Paella Cooked on an Electric Griddle instructions
- Put the finely chopped onion in a heatproof container, and microwave for 1.5 minutes at 500 W..
- Julienne the bell peppers thinly. Cut the mushrooms up roughly. Slice the green beans into thirds. Cut up the chicken into bite-sized pieces, and sprinkle with salt..
- Heat the electric griddle at a high setting. Spread with oil, add the carrot and the onion from Step 1..
- When the carrot and onion are cooked, add the rice and sauté until the grains are translucent..
- Add the curry powder and stir it all together. Add the remaining vegetables, mushrooms, shrimp and baby scallops and distribute them on the rice evenly..
- Season with salt and pepper, and drizzle on the olive oil..
- Add the water, cover and cook over high heat for 20 minutes. When the moisture is gone, turn the heat down to low and steam-cook for 10 minutes or so..
Many people have an electric griddle hidden away and do not realize the versatility of these flat-top grills. Many owners may believe that electric French toast is also a common food cooked on electric griddles. Make your french toast in the usual manner, but add flavors to the batter or toast. An electric griddle does have a few advantages over one that is in or on the stovetop. Because it is not relying on the range burners as the heating source, the cooking surface is heated evenly throughout.