Paleo Chicken Alfredo. Try It Today For A Tasty Meal. That doesn't mean that you can't enjoy a good chicken alfredo while living the paleo lifestyle though — this recipe makes for a perfect substitute. Instead of pasta noodles, it uses zucchini that has been cut into vegetable noodles and an alfredo sauce made with almond milk that's completely dairy-free.
Serve over vegetable noodles for a complete Paleo dinner the whole family will love! This Paleo Alfredo Sauce Chicken Bake Recipe is both gluten-free and dairy-free. I'm so happy to finally be able to eat chicken alfredo now with this recipe. You can cook Paleo Chicken Alfredo using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paleo Chicken Alfredo
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 lb of skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1inch cubes.
- Prepare 1 of (12 oz) package kelp noodles.
- You need 2 tsp of tarragon.
- Prepare 12 oz of chicken broth.
- It’s 12 oz of water.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of cashews.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sea salt (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of mustard powder.
I can't eat dairy and gluten. Creamy + Chicken + Lots of flavors? Every time I find myself craving some comfort food I make a big batch of this Paleo. Tender chicken and potatoes covered in a creamy sauce.
Paleo Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat. when pan is hot sautee garlic for 3-4 minutes..
- add chicken to skillet and cook till all sides are brown..
- rinse and chop kelp noodles, and add to the skillet along with tarragon..
- add chicken broth and water bring to a simmer.
- cover and simmer on low for 30 minutes..
- after cooking, poor the liquid from the skillet into small container for use in sauce..
- add cashews, onion powder, garlic powder, mustard powder, sea salt, black pepper, paprika to a blender. add the reserved pan juices slowly, blend into thick sauce (use spatula to scrape down sides of blender for even blend). add juices until desired consitency is reached..
- add the sauce to skillet, then mix well. cover and continue to cook for 10 minutes longer, until kelp noodles are tender..
- source: http://www.paleoplan.com/2009/12-02/paleo-chicken-alfredo/.
Gluten free, dairy free, and low FODMAP. Chicken Alfredo used to be one of my favorite foods. A thick & creamy dairy free sauce tossed with chicken, broccoli, and veggie noodles for an easy paleo, low carb, and Keto friendly dish! This Keto & Paleo Fettuccine Alfredo recipe is not only rich, creamy, and delicious, but it's surprisingly easy to make too. Paleo Conference which will feature the amazing Michelle from Nom Nom Paleo, Melissa who is the Author of Well Fed Cookbook and The Clothes Make the Girl,.