Keto Chicken Alfredo. Try Microwavable Chicken Alfredo Pasta With A New Orleans Twist. Chicken Alfredo is basically a spin off from Fettuccine Alfredo. This is basically pasta tossed with butter and cheese which forms a creamy sauce.
Drain, and set aside in a bowl or on a plate. Add butter in the same frying pan with the remaining bacon fat and sauté the chicken and garlic. Keto Chicken Alfredo Sauce is a delicious one skillet dinner the whole family will love! You can cook Keto Chicken Alfredo using 15 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken Alfredo
- It’s 3.5 lb of Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs (trimmed).
- You need 5 bags of Pasta Zero spaghetti (shirataki noodles).
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded Sharp Cheddar.
- Prepare 8 oz of stick Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 8 oz of block Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1.5 cups of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- You need 7 slices of Thick Cut Bacon.
- It’s 2 cups of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s of Optional:.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Onion Powder.
- You need of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
Tender chicken covered in a creamy, Low Carb Alfredo sauce. Bring this Italian favorite back to your keto table tonight! Add the chicken and broccoli to keto alfredo sauce and stir until thoroughly combined. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on the low carb chicken alfredo broccoli mixture then sprinkle basil on top.
Keto Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Set cream cheese out to soften.
- Trim chicken thighs and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl add 2 cups of mayo, 1 cup Grated Parmesan and optional seasonings. Mix ingredients..
- Add chicken to bowl and evenly coat in mixture. Add chicken to lightly greased baking sheet and top with any remaining mayo mixture..
- Bake in oven for 45-60min or until internal temperature reached 165° then let cool..
- While chicken is cooking add large stock pot to oven and fill 2/3 up with water and start to boil (this is for the noodles).
- While chicken is cooking and and water is heating, fry bacon in saute pan. Reserve bacon fats for later use. After bacon is done, set aside to cool.
- Put medium sized sauce pot on stove, add stick of butter and melt over low heat. Once melted add heavy cream and and bacon fats then slowly start warming up to low-medium heat.
- Add noodles to strainer and rinse off then add to boiling water. Stirring occasionally.
- Once cream sauce has warmed add softened cream cheese and begin to melt. Stirring constantly.
- When cream cheese is melted you can add optional seasonings and increase heat of sauce to medium. Stirring regularly..
- When sauce begins to bubble remove from heat and slowly stir in cheddar and shredded parmesan. Continue stirring until melted. Then add one cup of water to thin sauce, cumble bacon and add to sauce, add to low heat and stir..
- Remove noodles from water and rinse in strainer then return to pot (not on burner) and pour half of sauce over it and stir. (These noodles technically don't need to be cooked but I do because it seems to help their taste).
- You can either portion the pasta for meal prep or add to serving dish.
- Chop chicken and scoop it onto pasta. Pour remaining sauce atop pasta..
Keto Chicken Alfredo Casserole is an easy, cheesy low carb meal packed full of chicken, cheese, and cauliflower. It's the perfect keto dinner solution for feeding the whole family. Eating keto doesn't mean you need to give up on classic comfort food. Keto Chicken Alfredo is the most comforting comfort food ever! There is nothing better than digging into a plate of steaming hot broccoli, juicy chicken, cheesy goodness and creamy sauce with the perfect amount of garlic.