Chicken noodle casserole. Savor the comfort of chicken noodle soup in casserole form with this light, flavorful meal, best served with a side of crusty bread and a green salad. Add cooked noodles; stir to combine. Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil.
Bring chicken cooking water to a boil and cook pasta in it. Cook and drain the noodles according to the package directions. Turn to these chicken noodle casserole recipes when you need comfort food. You can cook Chicken noodle casserole using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken noodle casserole
- Prepare 1 kg of boneless chicken.
- Prepare of Oil.
- It’s 1 tbspn of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need 100 gm of french beans.
- Prepare 1 of medium size carrot.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 of orange bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of corn (boiled or readymade tins).
- Prepare 1 of big packet of maggi.. 2minutes noodles (including the masala).
- You need 1 of small bottle of pasta sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of mozarella cheese.
- You need 2 tbspn of maida.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
- You need 4 slice of cheese.
Load up your plate with these simple chicken noodle casserole dishes for dinner tonight. Make this cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole from scratch with simple, wholesome ingredients. The egg noodles, vegetables and tender chicken come together in a creamy sauce with a buttery Ritz cracker topping. Add a salad and corn muffins or biscuits for an easy dinner any night of the week!
Chicken noodle casserole instructions
- Chop the veggies individually (red,green and orange bell pepper) (french beans and carrots) take oil to the pan add french beans and carrots cook till it's soften..keep aside…
- Boil the boneless chicken by adding ginger garlic paste and salt…shred the chicken and add maggi masala packet to it and mix it..keep aside.
- Make white sauce – add butter to the pan add maida saute for a while add salt and black pepper powder now slowly add milk (make sure to stir continously and there should not be any lumps) now add all the veggies (green,red,and orange bell pepper) also the cooked beans and carrot, add corns (i use the corn tin)mix well..if needed add little milk..then add slice cheese and mix it till the cheese melts up..keep aside.
- Boil the noodles in water..drain the water and add noodles to the pasta sauce and mix it…keep aside…
- Take a baking tray..add shreded chicken mixture, 2nd layer of white sauce,sprinkle some mozarella grated cheese then 3rd layer of red noodles,again add shreded mozarella cheese and lastly top up with all the bell peppers (green,red and orange) also some corns..preheat oven on 180 degree keep the tray for about 10 mins..till the cheese melts up completly..serve hot😋.
Combine chicken, sour cream and noodles into cheese mixture. Stir until the noodles are coated with mixture. Pour mixture into a prepared baking dish. In a large bowl, whisk soup, sour cream, milk, salt and pepper until blended. Combine topping ingredients in a small bowl and sprinkle over the casserole.