Stovetop Chicken Noodle Casserole. Whisk flour into milk; gradually stir into pot, stirring to scrape any veggie bits that are stuck to the bottom and bring to a boil. Learn how to prepare this easy Stovetop Chicken-Noodle Casserole recipe like a pro. In a large pot boil egg noodles, drain, set aside.
Add carrot, celery, peas, green beans, onion and garlic. Cook chicken and cut into bite sized pieces. Prepare Stove Top according to directions. You can have Stovetop Chicken Noodle Casserole using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stovetop Chicken Noodle Casserole
- It’s 2-1/4 pound of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Prepare As needed of cracker crunch see my recipe.
- You need 15 ounces of canned creamed corn.
- It’s 12 ounces of egg noodles, wide.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need 1 quart of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 cup of crushed butter crackers.
Heat both cans of soup with the milk in a saucepan until hot. Melt butter in an extra large saucepan. Add flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and dried basil. Slowly whisk in chicken broth, stirring until mixture thickens.
Stovetop Chicken Noodle Casserole step by step
- Boil the chicken in half the broth. When it's done cut into bite sized pieces. Add the rest of the broth..
- Add the noodles after it starts boiling along with salt and pepper. Gently stir in and add a can of water along with the creamed corn. It should be completely covered..
- Boil till noodles are tender add the crackers that are crushed.stir in well. Then sprinkle with the cracker crunch. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Mix soup and sour cream until blended; pour over chicken. In a large saucepan, combine the soup, milk, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Stir in the noodles and chicken; heat through. Editor's Note: The cost per serving does not include optional ingredients such as garnishes. When there is a choice of two ingredients, the cost is figured with the first one listed.