Broccoli Cheddar Mac and Cheese. Broccoli has two great loves—cheddar and black pepper—of which this dish takes full advantage. It's like broccoli cheddar soup, but in mac cheese form. Stir in the cheese, garlic powder, cayenne, ground mustard and some salt until cheese is melted.
Broccoli Cheddar Mac & Cheese Cups Turn our iconic mash-up of classic Mac & Cheese and our signature Broccoli Cheddar Soup into bite-sized snacks that will have everyone licking their fingers. Primavera Mac & Cheese Colorful vegetables and our creamy Mac & Cheese star in this easy meal that the whole crew will love. Broccoli and carrots – Shredded carrots and broccoli florets are traditionally used in broccoli cheddar soup, so naturally, it has to go in the broccoli cheddar mac and cheese! You can cook Broccoli Cheddar Mac and Cheese using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheddar Mac and Cheese
- You need of Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 of Broccoli Crown (roughly chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Carrot (julienne cut).
- Prepare 1 of Small Onion (finely chopped).
- It’s 4 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- You need 1 of Knor Chicken Cube.
- You need 4 Cups of Water.
- Prepare 2 Cup of Macaroni.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Cheddar Cheese.
Spices – Garlic and nutmeg add the perfect flavor to this mac and cheese! You've got a bowl full of pasta shells studded with broccoli florets and julienned carrots, all covered in a decadent blend of two (!) cheddar cheese sauces. Our best guess is that the cheese sauce contains both yellow cheddar—used in the eatery's top-selling soup—and Vermont white cheddar, made famous by Panera's macaroni dishes. The brand-new broccoli cheddar mac and cheese includes small broccoli florets, carrot shreds and, of course, pasta and cheese sauce.
Broccoli Cheddar Mac and Cheese step by step
- In a pan take butter.
- Add flour to make roux.
- Add onion cook for 5 minutes.
- Add Milk and chicken cube.
- Cook until it starts to thicken.
- Add carrots and broccoli.
- Mix well add water and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Boil macaroni.
- Add it in and then add cheese.
- Let it simmer until it reaches your required consistency.
- You can also put some extra cheese on top and bake it.
What more could Panera fans want, honestly? (Just in case, bookmark this copycat recipe. Sprinkle on the flour and dry mustard and stir to coat the vegetables. Pour in the milk, broth and half-and-half and cook, stirring, to allow it to. This broccoli mac and cheese is noodles in a creamy cheddar cheese sauce with the addition of broccoli florets. It's a great way to get the kids to eat their veggies!