Easy Paella. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Paella. This paella recipe is easy and delicious. Find more dinner inspiration at BBC Good Food.
I made a few modifications – I used spanish hard chorizo View image. Easy Paella. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. You may not think of paella as a weeknight dish, but this half-hour recipe might change your mind. You can have Easy Paella using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Paella
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of rice (paella rice).
- You need 3 cups of water (changes with the brand of rice).
- It’s of paprika.
- Prepare of thyme.
- It’s of yellow food dye (saffron).
- It’s 1/2 of red pepper.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of parsley.
- It’s of olive oil.
Here's a quick-and-easy take on Spanish paella with chicken, sausage, and shrimp flavored with garlic, paprika, red pepper flakes, and a pinch of saffron. Paella is an iconic Spanish rice dish that originated from the town of Valencia on Spain's eastern coast. It's easy to think of paella like just another rice pilaf or risotto. Learn how to make an Easy Paella dish using our saffron yellow seasoned rice cooked to perfection with sausage, shrimp and other vegetables.
Easy Paella instructions
- Chop the garlic and parley into little pieces.
- Grate the tomato.
- Put abundant olive oil in a frying pan and add the red pepper (previously cut into slices).
- Retire from the pan before fully cooked and add into the same oil the chicken and shrimps (before it's fully cooked you can put apparatus some shrimps for decorating later).
- Aderece them with salt, black pepper, thyme and paprika.
- Once the meat is cooked and the garlic, parsley and tomato while mixing (fast) and more spices (paprika, thyme, pepper…).
- Then add the water. Here you can check the taste and add more spices if needed..
- Wait for the water to boil and add the rice and dye. Wait 15 minutes..
- Add the red pepper and shrimps beautifully two minutes before it's finished..
- After the 15 minutes turn off the fire and cover the pan for about 2 minutes before serving..
- Bon appetit.
This recipe for easy paella is a show-stopping mixture of seasoned rice with shrimp, sausage and chicken. There is a reason why I am calling this reason Easy Paella, and it is this: Paella Is Easy. Add then add the garlic and tomatoes and fry for a couple more minutes. With bold and exotic flavors and loads of seafood, this Paella-Inspired Rice Casserole is easy and fun to make and incredibly delicious! As the name says, this recipe is super easy − especially as the key to a good paella is not to stir the If you don't have a paella pan, a large frying pan will do.