Slow Cooker Turkey Breast. Yes, you can slow cook a skin-on turkey breast. It's truly a matter of personal preference. If you do cook with the skin on, we recommend crisping up the skin afterward by broiling it for a couple of minutes.
Rub onion soup mix all over outside of the turkey and under the skin. Simply placed your turkey breast on a bed of cut-up onions and garlic, season generously with a spice rub, drizzle with olive oil, add herbs and let the slow cooker do the job. See the printable recipe below for exact instructions. You can cook Slow Cooker Turkey Breast using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
- It’s 1 of bone-in turkey breast, 6-7 pounds, skin removed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of dried minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
What Type of Turkey Breast is the Best for Crockpot I strongly recommend bone-in split turkey breast. Press sugar mixture all over turkey, then place in slow cooker, breast side up. Whisk together chicken broth, honey and soy sauce and pour into bottom of the slow cooker. How to Cook Turkey Breast in the Slow Cooker You can cook a turkey breast in the slow cooker on either High or Low, depending on how much time you have.
Slow Cooker Turkey Breast step by step
- Brush turkey with oil..
- Combine the garlic, seasoned salt, paprika, Italian seasoning, and pepper; rub over turkey..
- Transfer to a 6-quart slow cooker; add water..
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until tender..
Slow Cooker Turkey Breast is the perfect way to get tender juicy turkey with a fraction of the prep, but all the flavor. Let the slow cooker do ALL the work! Using the slow cooker for your turkey frees up the stove and oven for all the amazing sides. Transfer your prepped turkey into a slow cooker and pour the water into the bottom of the device. Make sure you're not taking any unnecessary risks by following these slow cooker safety tips.