Applewood Smoked Turkey Breast. Applewood Smoked Turkey Breast This applewood smoked turkey breast is rubbed with a blend of warm spices and smoked over a bed of coals and applewood. It is moist, tender and delicious. Preheat your electric smoker with applewood chips.
Place turkey breast in a stock pot (Note: This should be a full, bone in turkey breast). Add enough water to cover, salt, and maple syrup to make the brine. Take the breast out and rinse it under cold water very thoroughly. You can have Applewood Smoked Turkey Breast using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Applewood Smoked Turkey Breast
- You need 1 of split turkey breast, bone in, skin on about 2 pounds. Also labeled turkey breast half.
- It’s 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon pepper seasoming.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sriracha seasoning salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of Sig fresh rosemary.
- It’s 1 of sprig fresh thyme.
- You need 1 of small bunch fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 of bunch fresh chives.
- Prepare 1 cup of or more of apple cider or apple juice.
Rub oil mixture under loosened skin and over breasts and drumsticks. Tie legs together with kitchen string. JENNIE-O® Applewood Smoked Turkey Breast Tenderloin is a savory combination of flavor and ease. It comes pre-seasoned so you don't have to marinate.
Applewood Smoked Turkey Breast step by step
- Combine lemon pepper, sriracha, pepper,sugar and pepper in a small bowl. Tie herbs to get her with string.
- Rub turkey all over with the mayonaisse, lifting skin and rubbing under it as well.
- Spronkle spice mix all over, also go under the skin with the spices.
- Place seasoned turkey with tied up herbs in a zip lock bag and Refigerate at least 8 hours or overnigjt.
- Preheat smoker to 259. Place apple cider in drip pan under smoker grate. We used Applewood to smoke. Place turkey, without herb bundle on grate above drip oan. Smoke about 2 hours. We pulled it out when the internal temperature was 150. Wrap in plastic wrap, then heavy duty foil for 90 minutes at room temerature. It will continue to cook to a perfect ,clear juices most tender meat..
Grill up a turkey breast tenderloin at your next barbeque! Our turkey breast is the tastiest turkey you'll ever have. We choose only plump breasts that deliver abundant amounts of tender white meat and then slowly smoke over glowing embers of sweet Applewood and then hand-coat with our special honey glaze. Applewood Smoked Turkey for Traeger Make Thanksgiving EASY with this Applewood Smoked Turkey for Traeger! This practically effortless turkey recipe on a pellet grill is so juicy & delicious.