Turkey Beef Pizza. We Want to Make High-Quality Meat More Accessible for Everyone. Discover Why We are the Trusted Source of High-quality Protein for Families. This is a creative way of using leftover turkey.
Starting at center, press out dough to edges of pan. Place crust on an ungreased or parchment-lined baking sheet. Top with corned beef, sauerkraut and cheese. You can cook Turkey Beef Pizza using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey Beef Pizza
- It’s of Pizza dough.
- You need 1/2 kg of lean pound beef.
- Prepare of Pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- It’s 1 of large capsicum.
- You need 200 g of Mozzarella.
- Prepare 200 g of cheddar cheese.
This recipe for lahmacun is easy to make and features a homemade dough and spicy beef topping. If you are short on time, you can substitute a package of fresh, ready-made pizza dough. The lahmacun is traditionally served with lemon wedges and a mixture of Italian parsley, sliced red onion, and sumac on the side. Roll out the pizza dough into your desired shape and perforate the surface with a fork before applying the pizza sauce.
Turkey Beef Pizza step by step
- Roll out the pizza dough into your desired shape and perforate the surface with a fork before applying the pizza sauce.
- Spread out the pizza sauce to cover the whole dough and sprinkle cheddar cheese to the desired amount.
- Add the precooked mince and top with mozzarella.
- Add on the shredded roasted turkey thigh and sprinkle the onions and capsicum.
- Lastly top with both cheese. Place in a preheated oven 250° C for 45 mins..
Place pizza crust on a baking sheet; spread with mayonnaise. This Turkish-style pizza is a Turkish flat bread layered with a fresh sauce composed of tomatoes, sweet bell peppers, and minced lamb cooked with a flavorful selection of Mediterranean spices. It is normally garnished with fresh salad and a creamy garlic sauce and or a tangy zesty hot red pepper sauce. Low Carb Burger Keto Pizza Start this off by taking out a stovetop pan, turning your burner on medium-high heat, and adding in a little olive oil. You'll love pizza turkey burgers, seasoned with Italian herbs and bits of pepperoni.