Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup. Stir well and fast if you choose a corn starch slurry tho. Packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix not pictured here. Here is how you achieve that.
Stir well and fast if you choose a corn starch slurry tho. Before you jump to Mike's EZ Onion Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood. In general, people have been conditioned to think that "comfort" foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. You can cook Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup
- You need 8 Cups of Homemade Beef Stock [see easy recipe under my profile].
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of Package Hormel Beef Roast [with Aus Ju].
- Prepare 1 of LG Viadailla Onion [for sweetness].
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of Box Thick Sliced Mushrooms.
- It’s 1 Packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- You need as needed of Baguette Bread.
- It’s as needed of Garlic Butter.
If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. It uses onion, beef gravy, onion soup, beef broth, mushroom soup, burgundy wine, mushroom, noodle, beef steak, garlic Tater Tot Hotdish, Still Simple, but Better! In a large saucepan, melt butter; add mushrooms and onions. Blend in flour; add broth, salt if desired, and pepper.
Mike's Beef Onion Mushroom Soup step by step
- Create your homemade beef stock. A thick beef stock is essential with this recipe. But, you can use boxed broth. Just season with beef bouillon, thicken with 2 tbsp corn starch and 1 tbsp water at the finish and, simmer on high for 2 minutes longer. Stir well and fast if you choose a corn starch slurry tho..
- Here's what you'll need. Packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix not pictured here. Chop your onions. P.S., I always add Beef Boullion to this recipie but it's entirely up to you!.
- Microwave your beef roast for 3 minutes..
- Fine fork shread your roast..
- Now, it's everybody in the pool! Simmer for 30 minutes..
- Add slurry at this point if choosing to thicken your soup. We enjoy ours thicker as so it can coat crustinies well..
- Here's your outcome. Your soup should be able to coat a spoon. Serve with toasted crustinie bread..
- Or, with a Patty Melt. Enjoy!.
- Sorry. This site isn't letting my students sort their steps. Preheat oven to 350° at Step #6. Slice Baguette Bread and coat with garlic butter if you'd like. Bake 5 minutes or until slightly crispy..
Cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil. Cream of Mushroom Soup Scalloped Potatoes The Hungry Bachelor. Be careful to not burn your garlic. The warm, rich taste of this mushroom soup is sure to please. —Ginger Ellsworth of Caldwell, Idaho "Add the meat and cover with one can of Campbell's® Cream of Mushroom Soup and add one package of Lipton® Onion Soup Mix on top." The concentrated soup base creates a nice gravy when slow cooked with the rendered fat, meat drippings and onions, but it can be substituted for any braising liquid if you keep kosher. We want to connect our team with you ramen lovers, and all of you with each other!