Cuban Sliders. Cuban Sliders These wonderful little rolls are baked until lightly toasted and the cheese melts. The leftover King's Hawaiian ham sliders keep really well in the fridge, and they make a lovely cold snack. Followers of my blog, houseofyumm.com, go nuts for these!
Cuban sliders are loaded with ham, swiss cheese, and dill pickles, topped with a dijon mustard onion spread! Super easy to make and definitely a crowd pleaser!! An easy to make sliders recipe! You can have Cuban Sliders using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cuban Sliders
- Prepare 12 of Hawaiian dinner rolls.
- You need 1 package of deli shaved Black Forest ham.
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of roast pork (see my Super Easy Roasted Pork recipe).
- You need 1 package of provolone cheese.
- You need To taste of yellow mustard (or Dijon if you like).
- It’s of Dill pickle chips.
- Prepare of Spreadable butter.
These sliders are always a huge hit! Cuban Sliders – ham, Swiss, pickles, and a mustard glaze makes these Cuban sliders a great appetizer for any party. You can make these Cuban Sliders with Hawaiian rolls or any slider roll. Cuban Sliders are really easy to make!
Cuban Sliders step by step
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees..
- Using a serrated knife, slice the dinner rolls horizontally. Spread however much mustard you want onto each top and bottom..
- Build the sliders in this order: slice of roast pork, slice of cheese, slice of ham and 3 pickles on top. Butter the top of each one..
- Arrange the sliders in a packet made out of aluminum foil and place onto a baking sheet. (I did 4 packets of 3 each.).
- Bake for 5 minutes then flip them over and bake for an additional 5 minutes..
- Serve with French fries and enjoy!!.
It all about layering the ham, pork, and cheese, mustard and pickles. The part that makes these sliders stand out above your average sliders are the seasonings in the butter sauce! Believe me, once you spread that butter all over the sliders, you will use it for every slider recipe you make! Pork Tenderloin in pull apart Cuban slider A classic Cuban sandwich consists of ham, Swiss cheese, pickles, mustard, and pork. For these pull apart cuban sliders, you can use cooked pork tenderloin or a variety of substitutions depending on what you have on hand.