Creamy mushroom and beef stew. Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. In an ovenproof Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat; brown beef in batches. If you want the stew more creamy, you can always add a splash of cream (optional).
Whatever it is, it's a real comfort treat during rainy and cold weathers. In a Dutch oven over medium heat, melt butter and add oil. Add bacon pieces to fat and cook, stirring often, until bacon starts to brown. You can have Creamy mushroom and beef stew using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy mushroom and beef stew
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom condensed soup.
- It’s 1 can of kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of sweet corn (with juice).
- Prepare 16 oz of broccoli.
- You need 2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 4 dash of chopped onions.
- You need 4 dash of crushed red peppers.
- Prepare 4 dash of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
Add onion, garlic, carrots, celery, worcestershire, and herbs and spices. Once all the beef is browned, pour off the excess grease, and add the red wine and Madeira to the pan. Beef in Creamy Mushroom Sauce with fork-tender beef and a delectable mushroom gravy that's delicious over steamed rice, mashed potatoes, or egg noodles. Easy to make and cooks in one pan!
Creamy mushroom and beef stew instructions
- Cook ground beef and add chopped onions, crushed red peppers, and seasoned salt..
- Add cream of mushroom to slow cooker and a half a cup of water..
- Add beans, corn and broccoli to the slow cooker.
- Drain the ground beef and add to pot.
- Wait about 30-45 minutes. then add bouillon cubes..
- Set cooker on low, and it should be done within 2-3 hours.
Top this hearty stew with crumbled blue cheese just before serving to add a burst of flavor. Serve some now and store the rest in the freezer for another meal. —Nancy Latulippe, Simcoe, Ontario Creamy Mushroom Stew It has been a rainy day, the type that makes you want to curl up on the couch and watch a movie, or hide behind a good read, while indulging in some delicious comfort food. Today I was inspired to come up with a dish that would satisfy these cravings. Beef stew meat, potatoes, carrots, and onion are simmered with cream of mushroom soup in this super simple, slow cooker beef stew recipe. Add to the pot in batches and cook, turning and adding more oil as needed.