Creamy chicken and broccoli with cheese. Make Delicious Chicken Recipes with Almond Breeze! Great Tasting Cooking Recipes for All to Enjoy. Bring a pot of water to a boil.
Absolutely easy, quick and with only a few ingredients, this Creamy Chicken and broccoli will never let you down. The sauce is creamy and incredibly delicious, coats the chicken pieces and broccoli well. Butter, garlic, cream, parmesan cheese, seasoning and a hint of heat from the chilli powder, the sauce is just perfect. You can cook Creamy chicken and broccoli with cheese using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy chicken and broccoli with cheese
- It’s 5 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 can of cream if chicken soup.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 2 bunch of broccoli tops…
- Prepare 1 of season salt.
- Prepare 2 1/4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 packages of cheese.shredded.
Heat the milk, cream cheese, garlic salt and Parmesan cheese over low heat, stirring till the mixture is smooth. Add the chicken into the pan and pour rest of sauce over it. Place a saucepan of water over high heat and boil the broccoli florets until al dente. Drain well and add to a large mixing bowl along with the shredded chicken.
Creamy chicken and broccoli with cheese step by step
- Steam broccoli..medium texture..
- Bake chicken 30 mins in water and season salt..
- Prep time about 40 mins…add can of chicken soup to baked chicken, stir until soup is combined with water..put cooked broccoli in bottom of dish..
- Put the garlic in with the baking chicken in the beginning. In the end..sprinkle the cheese over broccoli..place chicken on top of broccoli , sprinkle with cheese.. pour soup and water mixture over dish..bake 20 more mins to melt cheese…
In a small saucepan, add the cream cheese, cream, almond milk, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper and place over low heat. Whisk until the sauce is smooth. In a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add drained pasta and broccoli and chicken and toss to evenly coat. As it sits it will thicken, you can thin it with a few tbsp pasta water if desired.