Beautifuldesign's Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta. Since my chicken was cooked ahead of time I used non-stick cooking spray to warm the chicken. Once chicken is done add the cans of soup and stir. Add in the chicken, season with half of the seasoned salt and pepper, and cook.
Bring to a simmer then add the chicken and broccoli to the pan. Add Italian seasoning, pepper, chicken broth and heavy cream. Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta This flavorful, creamy Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta is a cinch to make, which makes it perfect for busy weeknights. You can have Beautifuldesign's Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beautifuldesign's Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta
- It’s 1/2 of bag of egg noodles.
- You need 1/2 of bag of frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of broccoli soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts diced (cooked).
- Prepare 1 envelope of ranch dressing mix.
- Prepare of adobo seasoning.
Combining a creamy, tangy cheese sauce with grilled chicken and fresh Broccoli over Rotini Pasta, it's going to be your next go-to meal in the dinner rotation. Creamy Chicken And Broccoli PastaI really like this recipe and I find myself making it over and over again. Really this pasta dish can be made in a few minut. Add the chicken, season with salt and pepper and cook until well browned, stirring occasionally (to prevent sticking- make sure the skillet and the oil are hot before adding the chicken).
Beautifuldesign's Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta instructions
- Cook and season chicken as desired. I used some of the ranch mix and adobo. Since my chicken was cooked ahead of time I used non-stick cooking spray to warm the chicken..
- Once chicken is done add the cans of soup and stir. Once mixed, add the pasta and cover on medium heat until pasta is done (10-15 min) add broccoli close to the end of cooking time.
- Stir and season to your liking. Enjoy!.
After the mushrooms are seared, add the chicken that is already, and marinate. Heat olive oil on medium heat in a large pot. Add chicken breasts, season with salt and pepper, and allow the chicken to brown on one side. Flip chicken, then add onions and garlic as the second side browns. Once the chicken has browned on both sides, add chicken broth, water, and pasta to the pot.