Creamy Soy Milk Soup with Spring Broccoli. Add chicken broth and Silk Soy Milk. Mix well and bring to a boil. Transfer the soup to a blender; add the soy milk and puree until smooth, leaving the filler cap slightly open.
Classic Lo Mein Noodles Chef Jet Tila. The trick is to puree the broccoli and add a little bit of cream. The result is a bowl of thick and creamy broccoli soup that tastes delicious. You can cook Creamy Soy Milk Soup with Spring Broccoli using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Soy Milk Soup with Spring Broccoli
- Prepare 1 head of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 900 ml of Soy milk.
- Prepare 2 of ●Soup stock cubes.
- You need 200 ml of ●Water.
This soup is so easy to make. In less than an hour, you can have a piping hot bowl of creamy, healthy and delicious soup. This lighter milk based soup is made with olive oil instead of butter and milk instead of cream. It's flavored with aromatics such as bay leaf, mustard, and nutmeg.
Creamy Soy Milk Soup with Spring Broccoli instructions
- Peel the stem of the broccoli and chop it into smaller pieces. Roughly slice the onion and bacon. Put them in a pressure cooker, and add the ingredients marked ●. When it starts to steam with the pressure, cook for an additional 3 minutes over low heat..
- Remove the lid and add the soy milk..
- Blend it over low heat until smooth to finish!.
- Here it is..
The milk along with stock and roux base give the soup creamy rich taste. It's insanely delicious and so easy to make! Any soup that requires you to remove a portion, blend it, and then add it back into the pot creates a naturally creamy, and flavorful bowl. But soups like this Creamy Broccoli-Cheese Soup will separate when frozen and aren't apt to gracefully reintegrate when reheated. Consider freezing the soup pre-blending, and blending a portion once reheated.