Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup. Ingredients of Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup. You need of salt is optional. Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup Simple, quick, tasty!!!!
Add vegetable broth and bring the mixture to boil. Broccoli cheese soup is creamy, cheesy, loaded with fresh broccoli and oh so delicious. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are tender. You can have Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup
- It’s 2 lbs of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of celery soup.
- Prepare 2 lbs of cubed Velveeta type cheese.
- Prepare 1 carton (32 oz) of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 of medium onion, minced.
- It’s of salt is optional.
- You need 2 TBS of corn starch.
- It’s 1 TBS of COLD water.
The Best Broccoli Cheese Soup is a thick, rich and creamy soup with chunks of tender broccoli pieces, shredded carrots and a hint of nutmeg all cooked together in melted sharp cheese! The perfect comfort soup for the colder months! Soup is the comfort of the soul! Broccoli Cheese Soup is the ultimate comfort food!
Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup instructions
- Add the first 6 ingredients in your crockpot..
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours…. I cooked on high for 4-5 because I was home but the cheese melts better slow..
- Make a slurry with the cornstarch and water to thicken…… a slurry is stirring the cornstarch in cold water until it looks like Elmer glue…. add it to HOT SOUP… it should thicken it and maintain the flavor…
This is deliciously cheesy, amazingly rich and creamy, and it has plenty of fresh broccoli (cut into itty bitty pieces of course) dotted throughout. Also try my Cheddar Broccoli Potato Soup and Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup. The Best Instant Pot Broccoli and Cheese Soup. I've been on the Instant Pot train for a while now, and I won't be getting off anytime soon. While the slow cooker is the "set it and forget it" miracle dinner maker in the kitchen, consider the IP as your "oops, I forgot it" meal helper when you need a hot meal fast.