Quick creamy broccoli soup. In a large saucepan, bring water and bouillon to a boil. Add the broccoli, onion, salt and pepper. In a large pot, combine broccoli, onion, garlic, broth (I used vegetable broth) or water, and salt.
Place potatoes and carrot in a small saucepan; cover with water. In a large pot, melt butter and cook onion until tender over medium high heat. Add potato and toss to coat with butter. You can cook Quick creamy broccoli soup using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick creamy broccoli soup
- You need 125 of grm, broccoli (boiled).
- You need 2 of packets, Kannor soup(1cup).
- Prepare of Namak, hasb_e_zaiqa.
- You need of Kali mirch, hasb_e_zaiqa.
- You need 1/2 of cup, taza balai.
- Prepare 250 of grm, milk.
- It’s 1 of tbsp, maida.
- You need 1 of tbsp, butter.
- You need 3 of cup, pani.
Add hot stock and bring to a simmer. A quick saute of garlic and onion to create the flavour base, then tip everything else in a simmer away: chicken or vegetable stock/broth, water, broccoli and potato. Begin by sautéing the garlic and celery in butter on a stovetop until tender. Combine the broccoli, onion, and a small amount of the chicken stock in a food processor.
Quick creamy broccoli soup instructions
- Sab se pehly 1 tbsp butter ko melt kar lain..
- Ab is mein 1 tbsp maida shamil kar ke bhon lain..
- Phir is mein 250 grm milk shamil kar lain aur namak, kali mirch bhi shamil kar dain..
- Thora pak Jae to taza balai shamil kar ke Thora paka lain..
- Phir is mein boiled broccoli shamil kar lain..
- Ab is mein 3 cup pani shamil karain aur 1 minute paka lain..
- Ab is mein kannor suop ke pak shamil karain aur Thora paka lain..
- Mazedaar quick creamy broccoli soup tayar hai..
Puree until smooth then set aside. Heat the remaining chicken stock in a small saucepan over medium heat. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Rich and cheesy, this Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe is a great addition to your weekly meal rotation.