pineapple teriyaki chicken shish kabobs. Remove chicken and veggies from bag and discard marinade. Combine pineapple juice, teriyaki marinade and mustard. Pour remaining marinade into sealable plastic bag, add chicken pieces, bell peppers and zucchini.
Assemble the kabobs: Thread the marinated chicken, peppers, pineapple and sausage onto the soaked skewers. On metal or soaked wooden skewers, thread vegetables and, on separate skewers, thread beef with pineapple. Alternately thread the pieces of chicken, pineapple, red bell pepper and onion onto skewers. You can cook pineapple teriyaki chicken shish kabobs using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of pineapple teriyaki chicken shish kabobs
- Prepare 1 each of onion.
- Prepare 2 each of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 each of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 each of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1 can of pineapple chunks.
- Prepare 5 each of chicken breast.
- You need 2 cup of teriyaki marinade.
- It’s 1 packages of skewers.
Brush all sides with some olive oil. Preheat the grill for high heat. Assemble red onion, pineapple, chicken, pineapple, bell pepper, pineapple, chicken, pineapple, bell pepper, chicken, red onion. Thread chicken, pineapple, bell pepper and onion onto skewers.
pineapple teriyaki chicken shish kabobs step by step
- chop chicken breast into simi big chunks put in a bowl and add 1 and 1/2 cups of marinade let sit in refrigerator for 1/2 an hour or as long as you like.
- pre heat oven to 350°.
- chop the vegetables into square pieces.
- put all on the skewers.
- bake for 30 min then take out and baste with remainder of marinade put back in for another 10 to 15 min.
- serve over rice or alone enjoy :-).
Brush with canola oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Wrap a piece of bacon around each chicken strip. Stir the chicken pieces and pineapple into the marinade until well coated. How to make chicken pineapple kabobs But the secret behind every great kabob is a great marinade. In this recipe, we made a sweet and tangy marinade using olive oil, honey, fresh lime juice, and cilantro.