Lemon Pepper Chicken Kabobs. Easy Chicken Recipe Made With Two Of The Most Popular Flavors Perfectly Blended Together. Enjoy This Simple Chicken Dish By Combining Lemon & Pepper Seasoning. Pour over the chicken in the bag and stir to coat.
Mix well and refrigerate for at least one hour (or overnight). How to Make These Lemon Pepper Chicken Kebabs First you'll whisk together the marinade ingredients, olive oil, lemon juice and zest, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Place the chicken pieces in a gallon size resealable bag, pour marinade over chicken the seal bag while pressing out excess air. You can have Lemon Pepper Chicken Kabobs using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper Chicken Kabobs
- You need of For the Lemon Pepper Marinade.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of lemon zest.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s of For the Chicken Skewers.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare 3-4 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch cubes.
- Prepare 2 of bellpeppers (any color), deseeded and cut into 2-inch pieces.
- It’s 1 of small zucchini, cut into slices.
In a bowl, combine wine, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Add chicken and turn to coat. Place chicken breast pieces in a gallon-size resealable plastic bag. Pour in lemon juice, olive oil, lemon pepper, basil, oregano, and salt.
Lemon Pepper Chicken Kabobs instructions
- For the Lemon Pepper Marinade: Whisk together lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil, black pepper, salt, and garlic until well-combined..
- For the Chicken Skewers: Place chicken pieces into a large zip top bag. Pour in half of lemon pepper marinade and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour. While chicken is marinating, soak wooden skewers in water, if using, to prevent them from burning easily..
- Skewer pieces of chicken and veggies onto the skewers. Drizzle olive oil onto an indoor grill pan or brush an outdoor grill with to prevent sticking over medium heat. Place skewers onto grill and grill approximately 10 minutes on each side until the chicken has cooked throughout and the juices run clear when pricked with a sharp knife. Transfer to a serving dish and drizzle with other half of reserved marinade..
Shake it a bit so all the chicken tenders get covered. Alternately thread chicken and vegetables onto metal or soaked wooden skewers. The lemon-pepper + chicken combo is beloved for a number of reasons, most of which can be summed up this way: Lemon-pepper is a simple, low-cost way to dress up an otherwise bland piece of chicken. The zesty lemon flavor mingles beautifully with spicy black pepper to create a refreshing flavor combination that's bright but not too overwhelming. Place the chicken pieces and vegetables on the wooden skewers alternately.