Homemade Baked Mac and Cheese.
You can have Homemade Baked Mac and Cheese using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Baked Mac and Cheese
- You need 1 lb of Cooked noodles-your choice of noodle.
- You need 3 packages of Shredded cheese-your favorite.
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 of Milk-amount will depend on your size casserole dish you use.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Chopped parsley.
Homemade Baked Mac and Cheese instructions
- Boil noodles until done on stove top..
- Spray casserole dish with non stick cooking spray. Drain noodles..
- Began to layer noodles and cheese, end with lots of cheese on top-yum..
- Once you end with cheese, dab your butter around top. Add milk till you see it right at top. Do not cover top layer of cheese with milk..
- Salt, pepper and parsley. Cover with foil and bake at 375 for 1 hr. Check. Milk will soak Into noodles. Bake another 30 minutes, pull of foil and brown top layer of cheese. Mac is done when milk is no longer soupy..