Sason and Hibachi Shish Kabob with Pasta. See recipes for Mike's Chicken Shish Kabobs, Shish Kabob too. Make a big pot of pasta and use your favorite marinara sauce. Then add Italian sausage, mushrooms and green pepper to your skewers, the idea being to mimic the flavors of what you might find in some pasta dishes.
Place chicken in a large bowl or ziplock bag. To make the marinade, whisk together all the ingredients until combined. Reserve a couple tablespoons of the marinade and pour the rest over top of chicken until completely coated. You can cook Sason and Hibachi Shish Kabob with Pasta using 11 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sason and Hibachi Shish Kabob with Pasta
- You need 1 bag of choice of vegetables.
- Prepare of Drizzle teriyaki sauce.
- You need of Drizzle teriyaki marinade sauce.
- You need of Add a pinch or two of fresh garlic.
- It’s of Sprinkle Adobo seasoning.
- You need of Sprinkle lemon pepper seasoning.
- It’s of Sprinkle garlic seasoning.
- It’s of Sprinkle herbs (as much or as little of whichever herbs).
- It’s of choice of meat.
- You need of Choice of pasta.
- You need of Oil of choice.
Soak the wooden kabob skewers in water for several hours or overnight. In a large bowl, combine the tortellini, olives and salad dressing. For each appetizer, thread a stuffed olive, a folded pepperoni slice, a tortellini, a folded salami piece and a ripe olive on a toothpick or short skewer. Get the grill going on high and toss the veggies with olive oil, salt and pepper on it.
Sason and Hibachi Shish Kabob with Pasta instructions
- Cook vegetables in pan on medium.
- Add sauces to vegetables.
- Add in fresh garlic.
- Add seasoning and herbs.
- Mix all together until the vegetables are fully cooked.
- Cook meat of choice in a pan on medium.
- Add sauces to meat.
- Add fresh garlic to meat.
- Cook fully until meat is fully cooked on both sides.
- Boil a pot of water.
- After water comes to a boil put in pasta and bring reduce temperature to medium.
- Once pasta is soft strain it in a strainer and rinse it.
- Put pasta back in pot and mix in oil.
- Mix lemon pepper seasoning and herbs into pasta until fully cooked.
- Cut meat into chunks.
- Take vegetables and meat and put on a skewer.
- Serve meal.
Skewer the meat and shish kabob veggies, leaving a little space between each piece. Easy to make and always delicious, kabobs are the perfect way to serve up a complete dinner from the grill. From quick weeknight dinners with complex flavors to big-batch summer barbecues, these recipes can be adapted for any occasion. Combine marinade ingredients in resealable plastic bag; add beef, turning to coat. Whisk the vegetable oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, black pepper, and salt together in a bowl; pour into a resealable plastic bag.