Fritos® Chicken Strips. Dredge each chicken strip in the flour, then coat with the egg mixture, and finally encrust with the Fritos. Place the chicken strips on a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Regular Poutine Fritou Poutine Pop-Corn Poutine SALADE.
Set a rack over a baking sheet and line with. Best Side Dishes for Chicken Strips: I love serving up a batch of Fried Chicken Strips with French Fries, Creamy Coleslaw, Sweet Potato Fries or Oven Fried Tater Tots and don't forget the biscuits!. Best Dipping Sauce for Chicken Strips: Dr Pepper Barbecue Sauce is my go-to sauce for chicken strips. You can cook Fritos® Chicken Strips using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fritos® Chicken Strips
- It’s 8 of Chicken Strips.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of Fritos®.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Ground Pepper.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mayonaise.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 4 of plates or other dish.
- It’s 1 of broiler pan (the pan with the holes in the bottom) or cookie sheet.
- It’s 1 of oblong pan or cake pan.
You might also like our White Barbecue Sauce,it's a tangy mayo based sauce with horseradish. Chicken strips are slices of the whole chicken breast. The chicken tender (pectoralis minor) is the tender muscle located underneath each of the chicken breasts. Pan Fried Chicken Strips Crispy, juicy fried chicken is possible at home, with only a handful of ingredients, and in just thirty minutes!
Fritos® Chicken Strips instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F. Spray a broiler pan (the pan with the holes in the bottom) with cooking spray..
- On the first plate crunch about half the bag of Fritos® until small but not powdered. Next on the second plate mix together the mayonnaise & the 2-3 Tbsp milk until creamy. Then on the third plate mix the flour, salt & pepper. Finally on the fourth plate pour the cup of milk..
- Coat each chicken strip starting with the milk, then the flour, the mayonnaise mix, & then the crushed Fritos®. Placing on a broiler pan..
- Pour water into an oblong cooking pan & place on the lower rack of the oven(or bottom of oven if you don't have an element). Then place the chicken strips on the top or middle rack of the oven for 30 minutes. Serves 2-4 people..
PS Much MUCH easier than pan frying! One dredge batter – the usual process for crumbing is flour then egg then breadcrumbs. Lie on the prepared baking sheet. Air fry your chicken fajitas for a quick and tasty south-of-the-border meal. Customize your fajitas with the toppings you love, such as: shredded cheese, sour cream, guacamole, pico de gallo, cilantro, sliced tomatoes, or tomato salsa.