Coconut chicken and soft layerd chapati. Mix all your dry ingredients first. Make a hole at the cetre of the flour,, pour oil and water slowly and knead your flour until its. This is a step by step recipe of easy soft chapatis and coconut bean curry.
They're great for breakfast – fry an egg, add grated carrots, sliced onions, peppers and wrap in a chapati – The. Making layered chapati also need some skills to get those layers on the chapatti. One of the amazing things about layered chapati is that they are soft and very tasty. You can have Coconut chicken and soft layerd chapati using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut chicken and soft layerd chapati
- Prepare 1 of broiler chiken.
- You need 400 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic smashed.
- You need 30 ml of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 20 ml of white vinegar.
- Prepare 5 g of black pepper( optional.
- It’s 5 g of tumeric powder.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Dhania.
- Prepare of For chapati.
- It’s 500 g of baking flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare of Hot water.
- Prepare of C/oil.
- Prepare of Greens.
- You need 1/2 kg of vine spinach.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of C/oil.
To make soft layered chapati the Kenyan way, you need all-purpose flour, water, salt, sugar, and oil. So, let's head to the kitchen and make these chapatis (chapos) Some of my family members are obsessed with all things chapati! I'm sure you can tell by the many chapati recipes that exist in my blog! There are pumpkin chapatis, super soft layered chapatis, Moroccan msemen inspired chapatis and now these current ones, coconut cream chapatis.
Coconut chicken and soft layerd chapati step by step
- Cut chicken into sizeable pieces, place in a pan on medium heat(I used double sides pan)sprinkle some salt brown chicken on all sides till crispy, it should be crunchy on top.
- Heat a large pot add coconut milk, soy sauce vinegar garlic black pepper turmeric and salt.
- Add the chicken pieces mix well and reduce heat.
- Cover andLet it simmer till the soup thickens and garnish with dhania.
- For chapat: mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add hot little by little as you mix using a wooden spoon, once it cools use your hands to make a soft dough.
- Pinch small balls and roll them flat.
- Place in a hot pan and brush with oil on both sides, it's ready when it has golden brown spots.
- For the vine spinach: sautee the onions and add some salt.
- Add the vine spinach and keep turning for about 5mins.
- Yum yum! Enjoy your meal with a glass of juice.
The chapati dough must be well. Chapatis define the festive season in our country. We all love some soft layered chapatis. Learn the simple steps of preparing the best chapatis ever. The secret to a soft layered Kenyan chapati is the dough.