Baked chicken and potatoes. Arrange the potatoes around and over the chicken pieces. Place potatoes, bell pepper and onion on pan with chicken. Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese.
The chicken skin turns very crispy, while the meat stays juicy Serve the baked chicken and potatoes with vegetables or with a salad to make it a complete meal. Season the chicken with salt and drizzle with the garlic mixture. Season chicken and veggies with rosemary, salt and pepper. You can have Baked chicken and potatoes using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked chicken and potatoes
- It’s of Baked chicken and potatoes.
- You need of chicken (broiler).
- You need of potatoes.
- You need 250 ml of cooking cream.
- You need of corriander.
- You need of green peppers.
- You need of garlic.
- You need of onions.
- It’s of spices.
- It’s to taste of salt.
Whisk together oil, vinegar and a little salt and pepper and drizzle over the chicken and veggies. Tips on How to Cook Chicken and Potatoes? Marinate the chicken with smoked paprika, Italian seasoning, olive oil and salt. A well marinated chicken will ensure that they turn out juicy, moist and delicious.
Baked chicken and potatoes step by step
- Mix the spices, salt, garlic with the cooking cream. Add the chicken, mix. Let it sit for a while. Add the potatoes, mix. Then add the rest of the ingredients. Mix and pour into your baking tray. Bake for 1.5hrs @180°c. Remember to overturn midbake so they can brown evenly. You can keep it in the oven for longer. Until you think it's fully cooked and ready..
Slice the potatoes into small wedges so they cook evenly on the stove top. Place chicken quarters on prepared baking sheet. Arrange potatoes around chicken on baking sheet. Place potatoes, spinach and onion in a greased shallow roasting pan. Peel and cut the vegetables and herbs.