Turmeric rosemary potatoes with chicken pieces. Turn Your Regular Chicken Dinner Into A Flavorful, Enticing Supper. Add cauliflower, potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, onions, garlic In a small bowl mix turmeric paste, lemon juice, olive oil and pour mixture over chicken and veg. Sprinkle rosemary leaves and toss well.
Serve with your favourite side dish. In a gallon ziploc bag add yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, turmeric, garlic salt, salt, curry powder, ginger and garlic, stir inside the bag or massage with hands to mix. Then add in chicken breasts, bell pepper, and green beans. You can cook Turmeric rosemary potatoes with chicken pieces using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turmeric rosemary potatoes with chicken pieces
- It’s 1 kg of potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of broiler chicken.
- It’s 6 of tomatoes blended.
- Prepare of Fresh rosemary.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic crushed.
- It’s 1 bunch of corriander.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of C/oil.
Seal the bag and shake it around so that the marinade covers the contents of the bag. Turmeric is anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-carcinogenic and a lot more. Raw turmeric or 'Kacchi Haldi' improves digestion and is also a blood purifier. Hence, suffice to say that including turmeric in your daily diet is a smart choice.
Turmeric rosemary potatoes with chicken pieces step by step
- Peel potatoes clean and cut into big pieces.
- Marinate the potatoes in turmeric, black pepper, rosemary, salt and oil for 30mins.
- Boil chicken with rosemary and salt for 30 mins.
- Sautee onions add the blended tomatoes and garlic.
- Remove rosemary from potatoes and add the potatoes in the pot.
- Cover and let it simmer for 10mins.
- Remove the rosemary from the chicken and add the chicken with its broth in the potatoes mix and cover for 10mins.
- Add a cup of water cover on low heat and let it cook for another 10mins.
- Turn off heat and add corriander.
Here we share a nutritious Turmeric Chicken Curry recipe that you can relish at home. Turmeric Roasted Chicken and Sweet Potatoes Baked sweet potatoes are even better when paired with chicken and seasoned with golden turmeric, ginger and lemon juice. Serve with a fall salad of mixed greens, sliced apples and blue cheese. This dish is a variation of this Turmeric Chicken with Roasted Beets. Preparation Heat a grill or the broiler.