Chicken Parmesan and spaghetti. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the spaghetti sauce, garlic salt and remaining oregano, Cook over medium heat until heated through. Spoon over chicken; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese. Saucy spaghetti topped with Parmesan is always welcome at the table.
Pasta now plays a supporting role in this dish, and by bypassing the deep fryer and minimizing the oil in the pan, crispy chicken cutlets can still be delivered with a lot less fuss. Pour in marinara sauce, fill up empty sauce jar with water and add to the pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a strong simmer. You can cook Chicken Parmesan and spaghetti using 17 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan and spaghetti
- Prepare 1 box of spaghetti.
- It’s 1 dozen of chicken breast cutlets.
- You need 2 can of mushroom & onion spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 2 large of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 large of green pepper.
- It’s 1 large of sweet red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 packages of mozzarella.
- It’s 1 of canola oil.
- You need 1 of flour.
- You need 1 of adobe seasoning.
- You need 1 of chicken seasoning.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of steak sauce.
- Prepare 1 of sweet butter.
Dip chicken in egg; then in bread crumbs. Place the fried chicken pieces in the middle and top with sliced mozzarella. Top with the other half of spaghetti and bake in the oven until crispy on the edges. Meanwhile, fry the garlic in the olive oil and add the onion.
Chicken Parmesan and spaghetti step by step
- Wash chicken off with cold water.
- Season with all seasonings.
- Mix in together well.
- Put flour in a bag.
- Place chicken in flour. Shake well.
- Put canola oil in a pan-medium high heat til it pops.
- Place chicken in pan to fry until golden brown and tender.
- Place chicken in pan.
- Fill a big pot up with water and a dash of canola oil.
- Let water boil then add spaghetti.
- Take out a medium bowl and prepare sauce.
- Put spaghetti sauce, seasonings, sugar, steak sauce. Mix together..
- Put alittle of the grease from the chicken fry in a small pan.
- Cook the peppers and onion until carmelized.
- Place peppers & onions in sauce. Mix together..
- Dip each cutlet in sauce like a nugget..
- Place back in pan. Then pour sauce all over the chicken.
- Put oven on 350°F.
- Place chicken in oven for 1 hour.
- Drain spaghetti. Rinse off excess starch.
- Melt sweet butter in a microwave then pour on spaghetti and mix in..
- Take chicken out and sprinkle mozzarella over chicken and sauce.
- Put back in oven for another hour.
Cook until soft then add the passata. Simple Chicken Parmesan is the perfect dish to lure kids into the kitchen – what kid doesn't like chicken tenders and spaghetti? And this dish is loaded with mini cooking lessons. With one simple recipe, kids learn how to boil pasta, mince garlic, grate cheese, make tomato sauce, and pound, bread and saute cutlets. This chicken Parmesan pasta uses the one-pot pasta method to cook your noodles, chicken and sauce all in one skillet for a fast and easy dinner with minimal cleanup.