Fried dry chicken. Add celery and scallions, and stir-fry until just tender, one to two minutes. Take your cut up chicken pieces and skin them if you prefer. Put the flour in a large plastic bag (let the amount of chicken you are cooking dictate the amount of flour you use).
Add the wet chicken piece back into the 'Dry Mix' and completely cover the chicken in the mix. Use your hand and press the dry mix into the chicken and squeeze the chicken. Remove the chicken from the dry mix and shake out the flour to create the nooks and crannies. You can have Fried dry chicken using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried dry chicken
- It’s 1 of broiler chicken cut into pieces.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 of red Onion.
- You need 1 of garlic.
- It’s Bunch of coriander.
- It’s 1 litre of water.
- Prepare Half of a cup of white vinegar.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
To prepare chicken: In a shallow bowl, beat eggs and milk. Dip chicken into egg mixture, then add to the bag, a few pieces at a time; shake to coat. If you find yourself with too-dry chicken, heat some broth in a pot or your microwave until it's hot but not boiling. Slice the chicken, and layer it into a shallow baking dish.
Fried dry chicken instructions
- In a bowl pour the water, add the white vinegar, salt and the lemon. Cut the lemon add the juice and throw in the lemon ad well. Add half a teaspoon of salt then add the chicken. This helps the remove the broiler smell. Soak them for 30 mins.
- Remobmve the chicken and dip it in hot water for a minute or two.then remove them and drain aside.
- Put deep frying oil in a deep pan and when hot add the chicken and fry till golden brown then put aside..
- In a pan, add onions and garlic and stir. Cook until translucent. Add the chopped coriander and switch of the fire. Add the chicken and stir.
- Serve with your fave accompaniment.
Oil temperature is the key to amazing fried chicken. Under-cooked chicken is easy to fix, (just put it back in the darn oven!) Dry chicken, however, is slightly trickier to remedy. If you're at all worried about your chicken dinner being dry, skip the breast in favor of chicken thighs because they are practically foolproof. It's nearly impossible to cook them to be any other way than moist and tender. They have a higher fat content than chicken breasts and also happen to be more wallet-friendly than breasts as well.