Chicken Rice Bowl. Cook rice in broth according to package directions. Stir in the chicken, corn, peas, basil and sage. Cover and reduce heat to medium-low.
To Assemble: Spoon the rice into each bowl, followed by the beans, then the grilled chicken strips. Cook rice according to package directions. In a large bowl, toss coleslaw mix and chicken with half of the dressing. You can have Chicken Rice Bowl using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Rice Bowl
- It’s of Chicken Breast Fillet.
- You need of McCormick Broiled Steak Seasoning.
- Prepare of Frozen mixed vegetables.
- It’s of Chicken broth.
- It’s of Uncooked rice.
- It’s of Butter.
Serve edamame and slaw mixture over rice; drizzle with remaining dressing. Slice the chicken and fan along the edge of each bowl. Fill the open space with the grilled peppers, pineapple and diced avocado. This Crock Pot Chicken and Rice Burrito Bowl has tons of flavor thanks to salsa and seasoning and only takes a few minutes of prep time.
Chicken Rice Bowl step by step
- Season chicken breast fillet with McCormick Broiled Steak Seasoning.
- Heat butter in a pan. Put the seasoned breast fillet in the pan to fry. Fry until light brown. Set aside to cool..
- Chop the cooked fillet into small pieces.
- Cook the rice in the cooker together with the broth, mixed vegetables and the chicken pieces.
CROCK POT CHICKEN AND RICE BURRITO BOWL I love to discover new dinner recipes for the slow cooker. Especially recipes that have plenty of leftovers that can be re-heated. The curry, made with chicken, coconut milk, and curry powder, gets its sweetness from diced mango and sugar. Feel free to cut down on the sugar, or eliminate it altogether to suit your personal taste. Chicken, fire-roasted tomatoes, black beans, onion, green chiles, and corn served over rice and topped with all the things that make our food souls sing (think avocado, sour cream, cilantro, big squeeze of lime, and some grated cheddar).