Spaghetti with ground meat. Combine ground beef, onion, garlic, and green pepper in a large saucepan. Cook and stir until meat is brown and vegetables are tender. Add water, tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, jelly and salt.
Jump to the Easy Weeknight Spaghetti with Meat Sauce Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. How to Make the Best Spaghetti What I Love About Spaghetti Recipe With Ground Beef Recipe. Add the diced onion and cook until softened. You can cook Spaghetti with ground meat using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with ground meat
- You need 500 g of spaghetti.
- You need 500 g of ground meat.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 500 g of ready tomato sauce.
- You need 2-3 of cloves.
- It’s 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of parsley.
- Prepare of salt, pepper.
- Prepare 1 of little oil.
You can add a little more crushed red pepper to make it a little spicier, or leave it out all together. You can even substitute a jar of pre-made pasta sauce instead of the plain tomato sauce and the seasonings if you have a jarred sauce you really love! Penne pasta tossed with a simple tomato sauce with ground beef, onions, Italian seasoning, garlic, and basil. This penne pasta dish is a perfect, budget-friendly, midweek meal that everyone will love.
Spaghetti with ground meat step by step
- Place the oil in a large, deep frying pan and sauté the ground meat with the onion..
- Sauté the ground meat until it changes color, making sure that it doesn't form any lumps..
- Add the sauce, the cloves, the cinnamon and the salt and pepper.
- And let it simmer until most of the liquids are absorbed (about 40')..
- Boil the spaghetti according to the instructions on the packet..
- Serve hot with plenty of cheese..
Photography Credit: Elise Bauer My mother made a penne pasta dish the other night that took everyone by surprise. Reduce the heat to a low simmer and add the chopped meat. Meanwhile, fill a large pot with water and bring to boil. Season liberally with salt and add spaghetti. Cook until al dente (firm but not.