Tomato Cream with Meat over Spaghetti Squash. Spaghetti Squash with Vegan Fire Roasted Tomato Cream Sauce. Use a fork to shred the spaghetti squash into strands. Heat a pan over medium heat.
Pet your spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and use a spoon to scrape off the excess seeds and thread. This Creamy Baked Spaghetti Squash Casserole recipe is healthy comfort food packed not only with veggies, but also with amazing flavors. You'll love the rich but not too heavy tomato cream sauce, and turkey sausage makes it hearty and satisfying. You can have Tomato Cream with Meat over Spaghetti Squash using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato Cream with Meat over Spaghetti Squash
- Prepare 1 of Spaghetti squash.
- It’s 1/4 lb of cooked Italian sausage.
- It’s 1/2 lb of cooked Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried tarragon.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Spinach stems removed.
This low carb and gluten free casserole is an easy dinner that's perfect for any night of the week. SPAGHETTI SQUASH PIE Mix cooked vegetable spaghetti with tomato sauce, tomato paste, cheese, and cooked beef. Beat eggs and pour over squash mixture. Mix the onions and beef with the seasonings, then add the spaghetti sauce and tomato paste to the pan.
Tomato Cream with Meat over Spaghetti Squash instructions
- Preheat your oven to 425°F..
- Pet your spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and use a spoon to scrape off the excess seeds and thread..
- Place cut side down on a baking sheet and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until the spaghetti squash gives when you poke it..
- Once your spaghetti squash is done take it out of the oven to cool..
- Heat up in a large skillet under medium heat, add the coconut milk and tomato sauce and mix together let simmer for about 4 – 5 minutes..
- Now add your cooked meat and sausage and spices..
- Let the meat simmer for a couple of minutes, then add your spinach to the sauce and simmer for another 3 to 4 minutes..
- Use a fork to thread your spaghetti squash and add directly to your meat sauce mixture..
- Mixed together and then plate..
While the meat sauce is simmering, make the cheese mixture. Meanwhile, in a nonstick skillet, bring water to a boil over medium heat; add pepper and onions. Stir in the tomatoes, parsley, dill, basil and salt. Spaghetti squash is one of the best magic tricks in the entire kitchen. Cook and crack open a lumpy squash, get al dente strings of golden veggie pasta (here is a little hack to get really long, spaghetti-esque strings!).