Pesto Cranberries Almond Spaghetti with Bolognese on Top. Great recipe for Pesto Cranberries Almond Spaghetti with Bolognese on Top. Well, this recipe was pretty simple, since I used instant pesto sauce, but if you have better recipe for your pesto, just give it a try. 😘😘😘 Credit to mom in law for the beautiful bolognese sauce. If you're looking for Pesto Cranberries Almond Spaghetti with Bolognese on Top recipe, look no further!
Pesto Cranberries Almond Spaghetti with Bolognese on Top Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Pesto Cranberries Almond Spaghetti. Serve on plates or in deep bowls, and garnish with extra Parmesan cheese and basil. Cook pasta in plenty of boiling water until al dente. You can have Pesto Cranberries Almond Spaghetti with Bolognese on Top using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pesto Cranberries Almond Spaghetti with Bolognese on Top
- It’s 450 gr of spaghetti pasta.
- You need 1 tbs of chicken stock powder.
- You need of water.
- Prepare 1 tbs of instant pesto sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of extra olive oil orange flavor.
- Prepare 6 of almond nuts (crushed).
- Prepare 6-8 of dried cranberries.
- You need of dried parsley (garnish).
- Prepare of parmesan cheese (garnish).
- Prepare of Bolognese sauce ingredients:.
- You need 1 kg of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 kg of ground meat.
- Prepare 5 cloves of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 of whole chopped onion.
- You need 1 tbs of sundried tomato paste.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- You need of italian herbs or oregano.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of beef stock powder.
- You need of black pepper.
Drain, reserving pasta water if to be used instead of cream. Pour boiling water over peas to thaw and drain, place thawed peas with almonds and garlic in food processor and blend coarsely. Scrape down bowl sides, add oil, herbs and salt & blend gain to a medium thick paste. Continue processing while gradually adding oil in a steady stream.
Pesto Cranberries Almond Spaghetti with Bolognese on Top instructions
- Prepare your bolognese sauce..
- Stir fry onion and garlic until fragrance. Add ground beef, stir until the color change. Add diced tomato stir and then simmer with medium low heat..
- Season with sugar, beef stock powder, black pepper, oregano or italian herbs, add bay leaf, and sundried tomato paste. Fix the taste. The flavor should be dominated sweet and sour..
- Let it simmer until the sauce getting thicken. Stir well, turn off your stove, and set aside..
- Prepare your pasta..
- Boil your spaghetti by adding a table spoon of chicken stock powder in your water. Follow the packaging instructions. If it has to be boiled about 8 minutes, make it 7 minutes to make it aldente. Strain your spaghetti and set aside..
- Prepare your non-stick pan, heat you pan with medium heat. Add a table spoon of pesto paste, add your boiled spaghetti in it, stir them well, or until all part of the spaghetti completely covered by the sauce. Add a table spoon of orange flavor extra virgin olive oil, crushed almonds, stir them well using tong, turn off the heat, prepare it on your dinner plate using the tong by making a swirl stroke on your plate, to make it looks neat..
- Add about 2 table spoon of bolognese sauce on top (you could save the rest into your freezer for using it some other time. I used to repack them into per portion, using plastic. It save time and easily to be use next time)..
- Add your cranberries pieces, drop and place them into some spots..
- Sprinkle your spaghetti with dried parsley and parmesan cheese, ready to be served! And you could add a different sensation by adding a sprinkle of lime juice :D.
Using the steel blade, process to a coarse textured spread. Toss to coat pasta in pesto, adding more water if required to make pasta silky and saucy, rather than dry and sticky. Taste, add more salt and pepper if desired. Serve immediately, garnished with fresh parmesan. What I Love About This Almond Flour Pasta Recipe.