Tim's Itilian Hot Dog Sauce. Seperate oil from sausage and reserve in pan. Take quarter of small onion and place in food processor add cumin and chili powder to processor with sausage. Tim's Itilian Hot Dog Sauce Wanted hot dog sauce for my hot dogs and used what i had in the fridge to make.
Then transfer it to a bowl. Mix the tomato sauce (or ketchup, if you must) into the ground-up beef jerky and onions until it's of the desired consistency. Then mix all the other stuff into it. You can have Tim's Itilian Hot Dog Sauce using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tim's Itilian Hot Dog Sauce
- It’s 1 pound of Italian sausage (mild or hot).
- It’s 1/4 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 cup of spaghetti sauce with meat.
- It’s 1 dash of worcestershire sauce.
Place the meat into a sauce pan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, breaking up the meat with a spatula. When the meat and water come to a rolling boil, lower to a simmer and add the chili powder, paprika, cumin, salt, pepper, minced onions, garlic powder, and chili flake. Serve over hot dogs in buns.
Tim's Itilian Hot Dog Sauce instructions
- Take casing off sausage and break up and brown , when brown add to food processor. Seperate oil from sausage and reserve in pan..
- Take quarter of small onion and place in food processor add cumin and chili powder to processor with sausage. Chop fine ..
- Add 1 cup of spaghetti sauce to pan with oil and heat..
- Mix the sausage mix in pan with sauce and simmer for ten minutes. Then remove from heat and serve with hot dogz..
Place a cooked hot dog in the steamed or toasted hot dog bun. Squirt a line of mustard throughout the length of the hot dog. Heat the shortening in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onions and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until the onions are soft. Add the ground beef to the pan and cook, stirring to break up the meat.